Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) (954 Views)

Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Do you know you can make money by selling kola nut and bitter kola in brazil, it is called Obi Africano in brazil

Brazil is a spiritual country they believe in ifa, yemoja, Ogun, and the rest, in fact, they carry am for head and they are proud.

All kolas used in brazil come from Nigeria, at least 98%

So selling kola is a big business in Brazil, look at the price of 10 pieces of kola nut, let's say its 90 reais if you remove money for delivery and that is 6500k naira

Note:I can't link you up with any buyer in Brazil

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/you-can-make-money-by-selling-kolanut.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Everything I post is just to give you an idea of what you can do in brazil to make money, like I told you guys I have a business mind everywhere I look I see green grin grin grin
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Geo4646: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Do you know you can make money by selling kola nut and bitter kola in brazil, it is called Obi Africano in brazil

Brazil is a spiritual country they believe in ifa, yemoja, Ogun, and the rest, in fact, they carry am for head and they are proud.

All kolas used in brazil come from Nigeria, at least 98%

So selling kola is a big business in Brazil, look at the price of 10 pieces of kola nut, let's say its 90 reais if you remove money for delivery and that is 6500k naira

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/you-can-make-money-by-selling-kolanut.html?m=1

G afternoon,
How can i go about this?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Geo4646:

G afternoon,
How can i go about this?

You can go online and search for buyers bro like I said I don't have the link to any buyer
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by longetivity(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Brazil is to Yoruba as Cuba is to Igbo
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Geo4646: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can go online and search for buyers bro like I said I don't have the link to any buyer

Ok, What's the website? How can i search for buyers? I need more details about this post and how geniue is this?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
longetivity:
Brazil is to Yoruba as Cuba is to Igbo

I think there are Yorubas in Cuba as well, I know in other caribbean countries like Jamaica they have strong ties to the igbos

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Geo4646:

Ok, What's the website? How can i search for buyers? I need more details about this post and how geniue is this?

Lol, but bro I said it clear, I can't link anyone to buyers in Brazil grin grin, this is where I got the picture from https://www.mercadolivre.com.br/

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bitter kola and alligator pepper

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Geo4646: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, but bro I said it clear, I can't link anyone to buyers in Brazil grin grin, this is where I got the picture from https://www.mercadolivre.com.br/

Thanks,
Don't be offended if my questions is too much, how can i get paid, and where to send it through?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Geo4646:

Thanks,
Don't be offended if my questions is too much, how can i get paid, and where to send it through?

Lol, grin grin grin, I am not offended is just that I don't have the answer to your question, most people bring it in when they are coming to Brazil
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by TheMan3: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Geo4646:

Thanks,
dude!!!! The op was clear that he can't help you... Google

2 Likes

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by olamilekan9(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
bruh can you share me ur whatsapps or email
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2022
olamilekan9:
bruh can you share me ur whatsapps or email

You can pm me
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Originalsly: 3:14am On Jan 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
is

cheesy grin. ... so you think the bold will make a difference?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Originalsly:

cheesy grin. ... so you think the bold will make a difference?

Atleast I tried my best grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Geo4646: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Bitter kola and alligator pepper

Ok, I've registered, but i don't understand their languages? I would love u too put through on this, i even screen shot the pages. I have plenty of kola nut, i want too know if this if this not a scam or something. Thanks.

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Geo4646: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I need more guidance on this Pls send me ur WhatsApp no#
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Geo4646:

I need more guidance on this Pls send me ur WhatsApp no#

Sorry bro I really can't guide you,all I do is just post

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Finished In Lagos- Ibadan Train / There Is Only One City In Nigeria Where People Are CRAZY About Workout: / A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.