Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Want To Buy These Equipments Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy These Equipments Urgently (635 Views)

Car Wash Equipments For Startup / How Much Does It Cost To Buy These Things In Nigeria. / Where Can I Buy These Machines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy These Equipments Urgently by Nigerianminers(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
I want to purchase the following equipments very urgently; sound and clean:

1. Buldozer
2. Escavator
3. Payloader
4. Low-bed
5. Hilux (twin cabin)
6. Small Dredger: maybe a 14x16

Send your competative price, pictures, details & location to;

oakworldgroup@yahoo.com

Pls, only serious minded people should call or contact me. I want to close this transaction by next week.
Re: I Want To Buy These Equipments Urgently by TRUCKMAN: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
pls specify ur oders
Re: I Want To Buy These Equipments Urgently by CGLfinance: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
We can finance your importation on deferred payment terms for between 12 to 18 months if your total invoice value is less than US$ 800,000. For larger sums, you can get longer repayment tenors. No monthly payment - you make one bulk payment at maturity, bi-annual payments or quarterly payments as your business can accommodate. Interest rate will be a fraction of bank rate in Nigeria! No upfront payment until you receive a firm offer of funds (which you can verify through your bank).

Alternatively, we can handle the importation from our network of established dealers. This gives you the option of getting both equipment and financing under one roof. Our down payment ranges from 0% to 2% maximum. With this option, you do not have to worry about interest rates - it will be built into our cost which would be spread over the agreed tenor. Payment schedule can be as described above.

Visit our website for details of our requirements. Please click on our User Name (top left corner of this posting) and thereafter click on Caldwell Import Finance at our member page. You will be directed to our website. Once there, please read through the General Conditions section on the Product/Service page. The more you know, the better your negotiations!

By the way, how is mining in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Best ISP For Cyber Cafe / Have You Known Any Of These? / Ymca, Latin America And The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.