Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask (3385 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by drtee247(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good day guys… so I was desperately looking for a good food flask and I was told about haers product… I then proceeded to the market and purchased this haers 1000ml flask just to be told it was not the original but the fake… I bought it for 15k. I felt so bad because I was looking forward to enjoying the flask. Even though it keeps food hot for about 8hrs.. I still wish I got the original..

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by drtee247(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
The original haers good flask

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by DispatcherLagos: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
But it's serving you well na
Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by faithfull18(f): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
15k I am aware things are expensive now but wasn't expecting it to be this expensive.

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by threegees(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
drtee247:
Good day guys… so I was desperately looking for a good food flask and I was told about haers product… I then proceeded to the market and purchased this haers 1000ml flask just to be told it was not the original but the fake… I bought it for 15k. I felt so bad because I was looking forward to enjoying the flask. Even though it keeps food hot for about 8hrs.. I still wish I got the original..
If it can keep food for 8 hours, manage it o. 15k for flask? It is well.
Bhet if you wan discard am, just dash me abeg grin grin grin
Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by Ulunne777(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ariaria mkt ,You will get it tops 6k as of Dec 2022.Got for My mum and 3 kids and paid 20k without pricing in may.haers and master chef.
food stays up to 48hrs very hot.My kids teachers even complain of how long it takes for their food to cool.

which one Is 15k?

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by Vyolet(f): 4:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Ulunne777:
Ariaria mkt ,You will get it tops 6k as of Dec 2022.Got for My mum and 3 kids and paid 20k without pricing in may.haers and master chef.
food stays up to 48hrs very hot.My kids teachers even complain of how long it takes for their food to cool.

which one Is 15k?
Is everyone living around Ariara market?
If not, would you because of 2k to 3k difference in price live your town to travel to Ariara?
Make una dey consider some things na.
Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by drtee247(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
threegees:

If it can keep food for 8 hours, manage it o. 15k for flask? It is well.
Bhet if you wan discard am, just dash me abeg grin grin grin

Hahaha 15k is not easy to cough out for a small good flask o… .. I was able to go thru their website last night and I realized mine could be the original because they have wide range of products which my flask is one of them.. and i kept moimoi for 8 hours and it was still very hot l… so it’s not that bad

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by HarunaWest(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
drtee247:

Hahaha 15k is not easy to cough out for a small good flask o… .. I was able to go thru their website last night and I realized mine could be the original because they have wide range of products which my flask is one of them.. and i kept moimoi for 8 hours and it was still very hot l… so it’s not that bad
Why will you keep moi moi for 8 hours?
Whats the essence of storing food for so long in a flask abeg?

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask by threegees(f): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2022
drtee247:

Now you know grin grin
Enjoy your flask.

(1) (Reply)

True Life!'single SISTERS DATING MARRIED Men' (got This Off Someone's Timeline) / Wedding Palava: Church Wedding, Court or Traditional?? / I'm Available For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.