Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State (401 Views)

2023: Why We Want Amb. Uba Michael As Governor — Delta Youth Leaders / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor / Magu Slams SAN For Receiving N1.7bn Legal Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State by Deltakorrect(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
There is no doubt that children are a great gift from God and a Blessing to Parents.

Showing and giving so much love and care to children goes a long way to lead and help them in building a great future for themselves and the Nation at large.

There is also no doubt that parents are not the only one that brings up the children, as a society, environment, school, and other individuals join in one way or the other in helping in giving the children a great future. The question is; how many individuals and society takes it as a responsibility in helping the children to build or take a path leading to a successful future for themselves?

Of recent, One Man has demonstrated a standpoint in this act of showing unconditional love and care to children all around him. That man is DR. PETER A. MRAKPOR, SAN.

For those who know the country home of the former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice of Delta State, will testify to the fact that no day goes by that the children in their numbers from Edjophe and neighboring communities are not seen at his compound in his Country Home in Edjophe, Ughelli South Local Government Area, wanting to see and play with him. Being a great lover of children, he always without fear throws his gate open to the children who come to eat and play with him day in day out.

Being so amazed by this daily act, one day while leaving his home, I met several children at the gate and decided to ask some of the questions, which they gladly answered. I asked why they were there, they answered they are there to see Commissioner, others said they came to see their big friend, which I laughed out due to the way they said it in confidence, they added that they came to play with him that he always plays with them and eat with them. Adding that they are always at his home due to his constant show of love and care to them. They also informed me that DR. Peter A.Mrakpor (SAN) most times seats some of them down to advise them and tell them stories. Hearing the way these children with excitement in their faces was narrating and telling the love and care they enjoy from the former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Delta State, touched me.

I didn’t end there, when I left them to get a bike to take me to Jeremi Junction, I decided to hear from some parents and I was amazed by their response. I went to a gathering of about 5 parents, mainly mothers, each described Dr. Peter A.Mrakpor, SAN as a blessing to the Ejophe community, explains that the love he shows to children in and outside the community amazes them as parents, which is why they as parents have a complete rest mind anytime they find out their children are at his place. Some of them informed of how several times he paid the school fees of their children, stressing that they are always filled with joy whenever he is around. They said the love for the community and neighboring communities as being on from the times of his grandfather, and then to his father, adding that his time has brought more development to the community.

A father who walked into our discussion, described Commissioner as he is fondly called, as a non-tribal person, explaining that he has witnessed reasons to that conclusion.

I left that community with a lot in my mind, like, what a humble man, intelligent, and so much down to earth. There is no doubt that its such personality Delta State needs as Governor come 2023, as such personality will involve the good work of the present administration lead by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

Re: Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State by Authoreety: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2022
I hope that his wife is not coming back with him to torment deltans?
Re: Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State by spy24(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
David Edebvie is the name we know
Re: Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State by stanleyravos: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Is this not the son of James mrakpor and cousin to professor Amos Agbe utuama.
Re: Dr. Peter Adogbejire Mrakpor SAN For Governor Delta State by Deltakorrect(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
stanleyravos:
Is this not the son of James mrakpor and cousin to professor Amos Agbe utuama.
yes the SAN

(1) (Reply)

Modest Achievement Of The Defunct Eastern Regional Government Of Nigeria / Uzodinmma Appoints A Bar Man As SA On Social Media / Who Will Become Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.