Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young (1261 Views)

How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Maks27: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
I posted on Nairaland that I need 4g phone Isaytrash dm me and said he had infinix smart 5 for sale. I didn't know the phone had 2 variants 3g and 4g types.
He asked me to check phone specs and everything I bought the phone.
When I started to use it noticed the phone was just 3G. I messaged him and he didn't reply but when he saw my Nairaland thread he said he was sorry and promised to refund 5k for me so that I will use it to buy a 4G router and we will be cleared but till now he didn't send it and he have blocked me.

God will punish him
He will die Young
If he doesn't send my money to me today I will post his pictures, WhatsApp number, Facebook profile and email

6 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Haakeem(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Isaytrash, we want to hear your own story before concluding

7 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Maks27: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Haakeem:
Isaytrash, we want to hear your own story before concluding

He won't talk
He will view thread but keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by mhmsadyq(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
May be him still dey hussle for the money.

1 Like

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Maks27: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:
May be him still dey hussle for the money.
He is useless
Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by RubiesBanking: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol... forget about the money, he might not pay back but make sure every single detail including his genuine name and account number you paid is pasted here.
Atleast anyone here who wants to do a quick search will know his someone not to be trusted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Maks27: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
RubiesBanking:
Lol... forget about the money, he might not pay back but make sure every single detail including his genuine name and account number you paid is pasted here.
Atleast anyone here who wants to do a quick search will know his someone not to be trusted.
Sure, tommorow is his last day, if he no pay my 5k back I will post all his details.
He has view this thread o

1 Like

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by psalmz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
vibratingpenis:
Another psalmz?
the thunder that will fall on u is around the corner ,never in your frustrated life mention me to trash ,you are warned

2 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by arthurwillia(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Chai so many scammers
Cryil007 god will punish you for scamming me too

4 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by psalmz(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Poopypants:
see this fraud claiming saint.
shey the.ban u collected is not enough?coward,u are just like your name,I won’t reply you again,I know what to do

1 Like

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Stevyne: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Maks27:
I posted on Nairaland that I need 4g phone Isaytrash dm me and said he had infinix smart 5 for sale. I didn't know the phone had 2 variants 3g and 4g types.
When I started to use it noticed the phone was just 3G. I messaged him and he didn't reply but when he saw my Nairaland thread he said he was sorry and promised to refund 5k for me so that I will use it to buy a 4G router and we will be cleared but till now he didn't send it and he have blocked me.

God will punish him
He will die Young
If he doesn't send my money to me today I will post his pictures, WhatsApp number, Facebook profile and email
Hey man!!

Whatever happens to you, you are the cause.
What is it going to take you to enter slot and buy new smart 5 instead of using the nairaland phone section.

6 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Pandorah(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Stevyne:
Hey man!!

What is it going to take you to enter slot and buy new smart 5 instead of using the nairaland phone section.

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Curious346: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Maks27:

God will punish him
He will die Young
please take it easy
Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Maks27: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Stevyne:
Hey man!!

I regret it boss
Didn't know Nairaland is filled with scammers
Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Stevyne: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Maks27:
I regret it boss
Didn't know Nairaland is filled with scammers
well it's an eye opener for you. Most of the guys selling phones on nairaland are thieves

3 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Frestuffng: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2022
nairaland = Scamland. Know this, no crying. even the almighty respectable psalmz dey scam.

6 Likes

Re: Isaytrash Is A Thiefand Scammer And He Will Die Young by Poopypants: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
psalmz:
shey the.ban u collected is not enough?coward,u are just like your name,I won’t reply you again,I know what to do
ban? See this fraud .. please do ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products / Somebody Tell Vmobile To Stop Sending Me Spam Messages! / Re: New Ip For Operamini On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.