Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD (310 Views)

Instagram Account Needed / I Need A Instagram Account With Over 10k Followers / BANGER !! Instagram Account With 7.8k Active EUROPEAN Followers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
SOLD
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Greatzeus(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
helpee:
WhatsApp - 08037554071
Scammer danburuba sege
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Greatzeus:

Scammer danburuba sege
Are you high or something? You didn't check my profile or what? All these children on nairaland self
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Greatzeus(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
helpee:
Are you high or something? You didn't check my profile or what? All these children on nairaland self
So you have an Instagram account with 500,000 followers? Bloody liar.
If I had a child the year I wrote WAEC he/she would be older than you. Check my profile too and see if I am one of your regular nairalander. I hate scams and I call out any suspicious posts.
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greatzeus:

If I had a child the year I wrote WAEC he/she would be older than you. Check my profile too and see if I am one of your regular nairalander. I hate scams and I call out any suspicious posts.
Are you very foolish ....what is wrong with this eediot? If you need the account ....you can't even afford it anyway, get across to me and I will give you a public place for us to meet or we can even use @seun as middleman. You pay into his account and he pays me when when you get the full login into the account. It is not even 500k. It is 560k followers all of them Nigerians and it is not even a celebrity account. Fool!!!
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greatzeus:

And for your information...I am a medical doctor!!!! Practicing both within and outside the country. Eediot!!!
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Greatzeus(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
helpee:
And for your information...I am a medical doctor!!!! Practicing both within and outside the country. Eediot!!!
Medical whaaaaat!!!! Heeeeey grin grin,wetin person no go see for nairaland? Medical doctor selling social media accounts,dem curse you for village or na step mother work?
No sane person sells social media accounts,imagine Americans or Europeans creating multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts,just to sell them one day. Does that sound normal to you? It's abnormal,it's illegal,it's fraudulent,so I am right after all,you are a scammer, because creating multiple accounts is against Facebook policies.
Shameless wack doctor,only God knows how many people you have sent to the after life. Go sit in a corner and think about your life,M.D selling S.M account as side hustle? God forbid bad thing undecided
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Greatzeus:

Medical whaaaaat!!!! Heeeeey grin grin,wetin person no go see for nairaland? Medical doctor selling social media accounts,dem curse you for village or na step mother work?
No sane person sells social media accounts,imagine Americans or Europeans creating multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts,just to sell them one day. Does that sound normal to you? It's abnormal,it's illegal,it's fraudulent,so I am right after all,you are a scammer, because creating multiple accounts is against Facebook policies.
Shameless wack doctor,only God knows how many people you have sent to the after life. Go sit in a corner and think about your life,M.D selling S.M account as side hustle? God forbid bad thing undecided
This guy is a complete fool!!! So if you have a business or a blogging account and you become busy and can't seem to manage it, you can't sell it again. Why am I even discussing with a G- boy self? When you have up to 2 million to buy the account, let me know. I will sell it for you. Most likely, I will be able to feed your entire generation with the way you are talking self. I probably won't be able to employ you self so why am I disturbing myself with a G- boy whose only confidence in life is to hide behind anonymity on nairaland.

ABEG, INSTAGRAM PAGE WITH 566K FOLLOWERS FOR SALE. Blogging account. Purely Nigerian audience.
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2022
still up for grabs
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thanks @ all for the enquiries. It is still up for grabs though. If your budget is 850k and above , give us a WhatsApp chat
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Wisdomlaw1: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2022
I'm interested
helpee:
This guy is a complete fool!!! So if you have a business or a blogging account and you become busy and can't seem to manage it, you can't sell it again. Why am I even discussing with a G- boy self? When you have up to 2 million to buy the account, let me know. I will sell it for you. Most likely, I will be able to feed your entire generation with the way you are talking self. I probably won't be able to employ you self so why am I disturbing myself with a G- boy whose only confidence in life is to hide behind anonymity on nairaland.

ABEG, INSTAGRAM PAGE WITH 566K FOLLOWERS FOR SALE. Blogging account. Purely Nigerian audience.
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Wisdomlaw1: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2022
I need Facebook page
Wisdomlaw1:
I'm interested
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Wisdomlaw1:
I need Facebook page
This is Instagram page.
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Keep the inquiry coming
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by Wisdomlaw1: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
How much is the Instagram page
helpee:
Keep the inquiry coming
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 3:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Wisdomlaw1:
How much is the Instagram page
send a message or WhatsApp to the listed number
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
k
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
SOLD
Re: Instagram Account With 500k Local Fans For Sale-SOLD by helpee(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Reseller Hosting - Prewebhost.com! / Starting At $4.05/month TEMOK Offers High Quality USA Windows Shared Hosting / 75% Off On Reseller Hosting Sale Today Only Linux-whm Reseller Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.