Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address (1189 Views)

Look At What For Naira Loan Company Sent To My Contact / N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States / N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by BOYZZ: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
how to recover coins sent to the wrong address on metamask is a piece that is meant to educate users on how to go about such a case as this if it happens. wondering; how to recover crypto sent to wrong address on metamask? coin sent to the wrong address on trust wallet? token sent to wrong address on coin base wallet? coin sent to wrong address on crypto.com wallet? These questions go on and on. Before the end of this article, it will properly clarify the above question as this is the current trend base on the evolution of cryptocurrency in recent times.

I will be working with how to recover coin sent to wrong address on metamask as a case study as this is the most occurring case since meta mask is built entirely on ethereum network.

However, cryptocurrency evolved out of nowhere with the creation of the first crypto, bitcoin. Since then a lot has happened in the industry and has drastically changed the world. as many lives are being touched daily. Many common men and women are automatic millionaires and billionaires from crypto.

As a result, there is barely proper guidance or laid down rules before the use of the crypto.

Many intermediaries such as exchanges has, as well been created to regulate and build a business out of the industry.

Solution
Despite all these going on, the industry is faced with different challenges daily; one of the major ones is its users losing access to their funds due to a slight mistake that could easily be resolved if there was proper regulatory bodies or support in charge. but as the case may be, some users lost their funds permanently while some who have taken out time to make some tech research into it are able to solve it themselves.

I, in particular, was faced with the same problem and I made my research and was able to do it, that is why I made a video showing other users how to do it properly. since then a lot has recovered their lost token. here I am writing it out some more users can be helped. FULL ARTICLE:https://cynbanews.com/how-to-recover-crypto-sent-to-wrong-address-metamask-trust-wallet/

Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by talk2hb1(m): 5:07am On Jan 07, 2022
I know people who are into Crypto Forensic Investigation.
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by bigbauer(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2022
talk2hb1:
I know people who are into Crypto Forensic Investigation.

Can you link me up with them?? Thanks
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by talk2hb1(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2022
bigbauer:

Can you link me up with them?? Thanks
Google/LinkedIn for WithConvexity or Convexity
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
But the time your crypto has travelled through different wallets, you go know say khaki no be leather

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by GoLEarn: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
But the time your crypto has travelled through different wallets, you go know say khaki no be leather
Lol
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by tegamarro(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga they can never Be recovered. Don't fall For this cheap Scam
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by BOYZZ: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2022
tegamarro:
Oga they can never Be recovered. Don't fall For this cheap Scam

Don't just open your mouth waaaa.... Read before you jump to comment...
I hope you read this tho. First of all, this is not a case whereby you sent a coin deliberately to another person address you don't know. this also not a case of crypto theft; they can't be recovered back.
This is a case whereby you sent a coin to another token address. eg, you sent ethereum to bitcoin address... or you sent a coin without memo, or you sent a coin and mistaken the network all to a wallet you have access to. And the video tutorial teaches how users can do it themselves and not send anyone any details. Next time my friend go through the information before jumping to give it a name
Re: How To Recover Crypto Sent To Wrong Address by tegamarro(m): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2022
BOYZZ:

Don't just open your mouth waaaa.... Read before you jump to comment...
I hope you read this tho. First of all, this is not a case whereby you sent a coin deliberately to another person address you don't know. this also not a case of crypto theft; they can't be recovered back.
This is a case whereby you sent a coin to another token address. eg, you sent ethereum to bitcoin address... or you sent a coin without memo, or you sent a coin and mistaken the network all to a wallet you have access to. And the video tutorial teaches how users can do it themselves and not send anyone any details. Next time my friend go through the information before jumping to give it a name

Ogaaa non they yarn apata it cannot be recovered Period
Don't fall For this scammer..

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment / Ptdf: Time To Start Preparing: / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.