Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cake Decorator And Tutor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cake Decorator And Tutor (217 Views)

Experienced Cake Decorator Needed In Lekki / I'm a professional cake decorator / Cake Decorator Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cake Decorator And Tutor by Graceisme: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Job Type Full Time
Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
Experience1 year
Location Lagos, Abuja
Job Field Catering / Confectionery

To train/teach students of Shelar Academy with classes divided into beginner and advanced classes. To bake and decorate cakes and make pastries.

REQUIREMENTS

Applicant must be a good Baker with proficiency in a wide range of cake flavors and a cake decorator with proficiency in buttercream and fondant and sugar craft generally.
Dessert and pastry knowledge is also required. Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Residence in Asokoro and environs is compulsory for Abuja applicants.
Attach pictures of your works. Applications without pictures will not be considered and pictures must be yours because practical tests will be carried out.
Monthly Salary: 50k with bonus depending

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: https://joboutsourcing.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Accountant / I’m Technician I Need A Job. I Can Handle Mechanical Tools Electrical Tools / In Need Of Car For Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.