Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Webmasters.. Is This True ??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters.. Is This True ??? (271 Views)

Help Webmasters!!! Is This Blog Due For Google Adsense / Webmasters Is It Possible For A Blog To Rank Without Backlinks / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by xfactordv: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
A guy told me you can download files using rdp or vps into your virtual PC and then transfer those files into your main PC.

The one that surprises me is that he said you can download those files into your virtual PC without data I.e mtn, glo and airtel data.

All you need to do is buy vps or rdp and your good to go. Please is this true ? If true, please explain to me how it works?

Modified : you will need little data to connect to rdp but not to download files.
Re: Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by donsheddy1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol, if no data is needed, how does he connect to the remote desktop?
Re: Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by niel63(m): 2:27am On Jan 07, 2022
There must be a network traffic bro.
Hence, you MUST use data.

What happens when you turn off your mobile data?
Re: Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by xfactordv: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
donsheddy1:
Lol, if no data is needed, how does he connect to the remote desktop?
No he said u will use data to connect to rdp but not to download those files to rdp
Re: Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by niel63(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Op...you can download anything of any size right inside your RDP... I know you like the speed. cheesy (who no like better thing)
But you can't transfer those files to your 127.0.0.1

You need data to move those file from your rdp to you own host computer.

Unless you plan to use the downloaded file within the RDP, don't download it using the RDP
Re: Webmasters.. Is This True ??? by xfactordv: 3:20am On Jan 08, 2022
niel63:
Op...you can download anything of any size right inside your RDP... I know you like the speed. cheesy (who no like better thing)
But you can't transfer those files to your 127.0.0.1

You need data to move those file from your rdp to you own host computer.

Unless you plan to use the downloaded file within the RDP, don't download it using the RDP
OK thanks a lot for this

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Track Phone Location Using The Phone Number?? / Pieton Desinging / Paying 20k For Information On A Direct Vtu API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.