Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' (21266 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Luckydubby7(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oga u have done your best but unfortunately, your best was negative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by sammysmiles(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by cjudy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
angry

Wahala
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Moscodee1990(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hahaha
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by MrPADDY(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
A president date is cut off from the reality of the country he governs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Ezehillary(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
A
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Pio44: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nta thunder kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Tokskob2008: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
It seems there's another meaning for the word "Best" to this man

But then again he is saying the truth, you can't give what you don't have. He never had any good thing to offer the country in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by ogododo: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
God forbid bad thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
Buhari, thunder fire your black yansh for that statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
Buhari, Thunderrr fire your black yansh for that statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin since Nobody wants to Say it I will say it .

You have done your best sir . You have really helped us go into deeper debt our expectations for you were low but you managed to create a new standard of Low ... omo

This Man has Done His Best Make Nobody Tell me Anything grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by fredoooooo: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thank you sir .. you've done your best . I appreciate
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by BouquiLake: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
We said it sin e your 1st Yr 1st tenure...lol
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Cheryph200(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
E be lik say God Wan punish you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Angelfrost(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
The power of APC... Dem don report Nairaland to Buhari! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Cheryph200(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oloriburuku president. Na your regime everything spoil..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
By wasting billions of dollars looking for crude oil in the North, instead of chanelling those funds into working with multinational oil companies to set up modular refineries.

Well done you did your best in finishing the country kpatakpata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by slimghost(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:
That is for Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians to say.

Wailers, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will always wail.
No matter what.
They can never be happy.
Happiness can never be found in their dictionary.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.
Vut never we will go back to the 16 years of blind looting.
Never again in the history of our nation.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

Keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say. History will remember Buhari as the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

History is not written by Charlatans and sycophants like you. It is written by events and legacies.

It shall not be well for all you enemies of Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Godstiger(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Of course, he has done his "best" in ruining the country kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by annayawchee: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why is this man talking too much since morning?
Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Bizibi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
The confidence is baffling.....2022 is going to vomit more nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by kokomilala(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Well, Nigeria is not at one with itself. Your kith and kin from the Sahara area will quickly jump on.the train to praise you to high heavens. But for those from the other side of the Atlantic and South in general, you're an accident and failure of history. You presided over the coupe de grace that put Nigeria six feet under. The likes of you shouldn't lead a people, much less a herd of animals. You'll be remembered as the.leader that fragmented Nigeria even more than imperial Britain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Bizibi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:

No matter what.
They can never be happy.

But Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians see the difference between now and the 16 years of looting, thieving and corruption,
We want you to do more, cos more work need to be done for this nation to move forward.

hahaha... this clown again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Kenneth10110(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
post=109144388:

No matter what.
They can never be happy.

Mummy G.O: anybody supporting Buhari will go to hell because he attributes hardship and that's a good example of hell fire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by KoshCAD: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie0o1:

PremiumTimes
Maybe he is referring to his northern cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Its funny how the immediate thread below this is about how 60 people got killed by bandits. What a country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
For his mind, he has done well in insecurity, health and education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by Angelfrost(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
It seems there's another meaning for the word "Best" to this man

But then again he is saying the truth, you can't give what you don't have. He never had any good thing to offer the country in the first place.

Saying what?!!

He and Cyril Stober were merely reciting a prepared script!

I'm quite certain he didn't even know half of what he was rambling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' by israelmao(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your best is the worst Nigeria had never had.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders AGF To Remove Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.