Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,336 members, 7,867,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Paypal And Skrill Funds Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal And Skrill Funds Needed (112 Views)

NETELLER AND SKRILL FUND AVAILABLE / I Have Payoneer, Paypal And Clickbank Accounts. What's The Next Step / Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal And Skrill Funds Needed by everbest64(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Do you have small PayPal and Skrill funds to sell?
$20,$30,$50.

I buy it at a suitable rate. Instant payment. I've done transaction with someone from this group and i hope the person will testify on seeing this.

We can use escrow if you want. But I'm not paying until I receive funds. I've been scammed recently because of that.

And, if you always have PayPal or Skrill funds almost everyday, you can link up for a deal. I want someone who will be trusted.

You can check the image below for the proof of The last transaction i did with someone here.

No scam, � legit

WhatsApp 08140605840
Facebook: Amuda Saliu

(1) (Reply)

Business Plans For Various Business In Nigeria / Are You An Entrepreneur/freelancer.....know This! / Sell Your Business Here. Advertize Yourself. Let's All Patronize Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.