Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) (31149 Views)

Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead / Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Dies, Veteran Nollywood Actress Dies At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
THAT IS HOLD NAIJA DOCTORS DEY KILL THEIR PATIENTS.undecided THEY CAN DO THOROUGH CHECK B4 PRONOUCING.

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by opera1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not death but it's diabetes drugs side effects resulting in hypoglycemic.

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
sochey:
Anybody that resurrect after confirmed dead is going to hell.

Courtesy: mummy GO

Seriously this MGO needs psychiatrist lol grin

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by HayTerran: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
sexyking1:
Dont mean to bodyshame her, but yorubas should stop this their tribal marks they give their children... cry

Tell your igbo society to stop first, slowpoke.
https://www.nairaland.com/5844811/igbo-tribal-marks-meaning

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by jimtemi1: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't know why most celebrities hide there sickness from the world... At the end if they die, they will be pointing fingers that they don't love each other.. Someone would have helped, rather than her health detororating, I pray she make it out of this one..
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by ovogovo: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
You are on social media less than 3 hrs of your mom's death? Today's children are wired differently walahi

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Dfr0: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
A dead person is a dead person stop playing with death
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rubbish! Why was she so much in a hurry to announce her mum’s death to the world? Social media will put some people in deep trouble one day!

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Decryptor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
You heard of her "death" and that very moment went online to post it instead of you to grieve for even a day before rushing to social media...

It turned out that maybe she was unconscious and the doctor of the fake afonjaic hospital you people took her to pronounced her dead...

She revives and you come here to tell us that she is alive and that we should pray for her?

What exactly are we praying for? undecided

Foólish yóruba girl.
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Tboymessiah post=109162077]NasoLifeBe?

Which one be attack, and attack wey this one dey talk, person no wey Una talk sey na attack...Yoruba Muslim with spiritism war.....

Moral Lesson
In any huzzle you are into, don't plus it or add spiritual fortification, or Jazz, to boast ur shine and glory, the end not always good.

Don't roll with ppu u know they are into diabolical parole, you fit share from there consequence.

You dey follow Yahoo boy dey spend money na u be their PA...no forget sey if casala day happen ur name go dey noise maker name..... [ Nawa for you oo, so na only spiritual attack. Den dey call attack? Lol. ]
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by seunoj: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Hmmm
Olori emere
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Babatunde7109(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chijeep:
Check very well it's in her blood

BTW, it's now time that we Christians speak out from this biotic acts NL MOds are doing.
Why is it only on fridays NL mods privatize topics of muslims?
Is either they remove it or they do the same for Christians topic on sundays also.
So as a Christian, I urge each and everyone to use the same language of speaking against this sentimental act by using this Picture on every comments we do on Fridays and Sundays.

Imagine this blasphemous post and nairaland mods didn't see anything wrong in it...

https://www.nairaland.com/6908707/return-prophet-isa-jesus-peace

You seem to be the most consistent blockheaded being I have ever come across. What is topical about what you just pointed out?

It’s funny how intolerant we are fast becoming. We tend to make issues out of ‘no issue’. I mean, this is not too big for you to pass. It is not every comment that deserves a response. Silence is not a crime, and doesn’t kill.

So, what’s your aim now? Nairaland should close up? MODs should no longer post anything on Fridays? The Muslims and Christians on Nairaland should start fighting each other over a senseless claim, which you pointed out?

C’mon man, peace is not unaffordable. Silence won’t kill. Tolerance isn’t one herculean task. You never know how inestimable PEACE is until you lose it.

My brother, live and let live. Period.
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Chijeep(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Babatunde7109:

You seem to be the most consistent blockheaded being I have ever come across. What is topical about what you just pointed out?

It’s funny how intolerant we are fast becoming. We tend to make issues out of ‘no issue’. I mean, this is not too big for you to pass. It is not every comment that deserves a response. Silence is not a crime, and doesn’t kill.

So, what’s your aim now? Nairaland should close up? MODs should no longer post anything on Fridays? The Muslims and Christians on Nairaland should start fighting each other over a senseless claim, which you pointed out?

C’mon man, peace is not unaffordable. Silence won’t kill. Tolerance isn’t one herculean task. You never know how inestimable PEACE is until you lose it.

My brother, live and let live. Period.

You decided to see things upside down and I'm not in any means arguing with you because your comment have made it clear who you truly are.
If you can't read then that your problem.
I SAID NL MODS SHOULD MAKE EVERY SECTION CLEAR, EITHER TO REMOVE THE PRIVACY ON ISLAMIC TOPICS OR TO INCLUDE IT ALSO ON CHRISTIANS TOPIC.
HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS CONNOTE TO YOUR QUOTE? STOP MENTIONING ME. I DON'T HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by Rollitout: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
الله أكبر

Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
OKAY CONGRATS BUT ALL OF US WOULD STILL MEET DEATH
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by DONCEM: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2022
So upon what happened , you still remember to pick your phone to post the death of your mother mmmm , must you post why can't wait at least for a full day before you wipe your Mount
Re: Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Chijeep:
Check very well it's in her blood

BTW, it's now time that we Christians speak out from this biotic acts NL MOds are doing.
Why is it only on fridays NL mods privatize topics of muslims?
Is either they remove it or they do the same for Christians topic on sundays also.
So as a Christian, I urge each and everyone to use the same language of speaking against this sentimental act by using this Picture on every comments we do on Fridays and Sundays.

Imagine this blasphemous post and nairaland mods didn't see anything wrong in it...

https://www.nairaland.com/6908707/return-prophet-isa-jesus-peace

For the first time, I'm sharing a post on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.