Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,010,336 members, 7,357,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 March 2023 at 06:15 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Executive (bde), Abuja (172 Views)
Dynamic Career Group International BDE Interview Invite / Vacancy For BDE / New Vacancy!!!! Job Opening Insurance BDE On Salary. (2) (3) (4)
|Business Development Executive (bde), Abuja by CTHEGREAT: 5:37am On Jan 07, 2022|
Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Organization: Dexter & Heros Consulting Ltd, Abuja
Official Website: www.dexterheros.com
• As Business Development Executive (BDE), you are responsible for developing growth in the organization through increased client acquisition
• Your job duties as are to generate leads, contact potential clients, and nurture existing relationships.
• You will focus on client acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management.
• You will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Collaborating with management to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
• Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients.
• Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short-term and long-term business development plans.
• Planning and organizing business enhancement events to facilitate organization growth.
• Excellent with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Able to professionally and confidently communicate, and make public presentations.
• University degree or equivalent
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Age: Not more than 35 years
How To Apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. One-page cover letter
b. Current Resume
Application Deadline: January 14th, 2022
Vacancy - Marketers/Direct Sales Executive / Vacancy For Project Manager In Lagos / Kitchen Assistant
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32