Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Being A Single Mum Is My Biggest Challenge – Iyabo Ojo (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Single Mum Is My Biggest Challenge – Iyabo Ojo (Video) (170 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Single Mum Is My Biggest Challenge – Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Babtech001: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed that being a single mother is her biggest challenge, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two made this known in an interview with Riyah Abdul. A snippet of the interview was posted on Instagram on Thursday.

In the interview, the actress was asked what her biggest challenge was and she replied, “Being a single mum.”

The actress has two children Priscilla and Festus from her failed marriage.

During Simi’s #NobodyLikeWoman challenge, Iyabo revealed some of the challenges she has been facing as a single mother.

The trend talked about how society continues to mock women.

The women share black and white photos as they pen down the hurtful words that have been said to them by critics.

Iyabo shared an Instagram photo with the words “As a single mother she can’t be happy, she be ashawo. She can’t be successful. How she wan take train her children? She cant be fulfilled. Her children no go dey responsible” written on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3h9Sb46_kQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYYOG-wLtpL/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Being A Single Mum Is My Biggest Challenge – Iyabo Ojo (Video) by chatinent: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Stop posting huge sums of money in semi bikinis in hotel rooms!

Re: Being A Single Mum Is My Biggest Challenge – Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Comedian2019: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Mummy G O, over to you.
For complaining, will she make heaven?

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Get A Flat And Lean Tummy / Don Jazzy's Reactions To Rihanna's Pregnancy News: / Bbmzansi 2022 Sis Tamara Disgrace Terry After Winning Head Of House(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.