Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! (772 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Eggs That Have Been Confirmed In Human Studies / Fresh Eggs / Fresh Eggs Directly From The Farm For Sale In Large Quantities And Retail Distr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning,

We have chicken eggs for sale in bulk if you're interested, we do Nationwide delivery to you by ourselves...

Our prices/crate
Small size: ₦900
Medium size: ₦1000
Jumbo size: ₦1100

Pictures below�

Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Contact me on Whatsapp 09029043308
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by IamAsiri: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Se "by ourselves" nikan ni? grin. I want to believe that your chickens are drinking water alone, which is also great by the way wink tongue

Just imagine OP's former thread trying to win people's trust undecided.

https://www.nairaland.com/6926524/beloved-nairalanders-dont-fall-scams#109127627

It is well o.
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Trying to win who's trust?
I said one crate is ₦200/300 abi?
Or does the pictures imply that you can come and buy just one crate?
Neither did I pasted my account number here.
'ę má diju nitori òrò ogbeni kalu'
Do the maths na olodo, add the cost of delivery that'll the buyer will use to and compare it to the retail prices in the market.

As I post am you go my profile go search for me grin I'm honored guy grin

We're at ijebu ode, Ogun State
Minimum order is 200 crates
And I'll post a video soon.
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
IamAsiri:
Se "by ourselves" nikan ni? grin. I want to believe that your chickens are drinking water alone, which is also great by the way wink tongue

Just imagine OP's former thread trying to win people's trust undecided.

https://www.nairaland.com/6926524/beloved-nairalanders-dont-fall-scams#109127627

It is well o.

I just shared my experience and others I've heard last year, nothing more and you don run connect am to my business o ga o
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
Trying to win who's trust?
I said one crate is ₦200/300 abi?
Or does the pictures imply that you can come and buy just one crate?
Neither did I pasted my account number here.
'ę má diju nitori òrò ogbeni kalu'
Do the maths na olodo, add the cost of delivery that'll the buyer will use to and compare it to the retail prices in the market.

As I post am you go my profile go search for me grin I'm honored guy grin

We're at ijebu ode, Ogun State
Minimum order is 200 crates
And I'll post a video soon.

Update!!
The video is too big for upload here o
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by IamAsiri: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:

I just shared my experience and others I've heard last year, nothing more and you don run connect am to my business o ga o

Keep sharing and keep selling your N1,100 extra jumbo eggs grin
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
IamAsiri:

Keep sharing and keep selling your N1,100 extra jumbo eggs grin

Karen, 'jumbo eggs' chicken eggs not ostrich eggs or turkey cool And yes I'll keep selling and you're free to visit us at km113 ijagun junction beside conoil filling station ijagun ijebu ode ogun state. For snails,eggs, chicks and roasted chicken for your homes and gatherings.
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by IamAsiri: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:

Karen, 'jumbo eggs' chicken eggs not ostrich eggs or turkey cool And yes I'll keep selling and you're free to visit us at km113 ijagun junction beside conoil filling station ijagun ijebu ode ogun state. For snails,eggs, chicks and roasted chicken for your homes and gatherings.

Really! shocked People should visit you and get lost lipsrsealed. Okay o cool
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
IamAsiri:

Really! shocked People should visit you and get lost lipsrsealed. Okay o cool

I see you're just here to role me up. From now, I stop paying attention to you.
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by IamAsiri: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:

I see you're just here to role me up. From now, I stop paying attention to you.
Actually, it's "rile". Don't worry, if you are legitimately selling your own jumbo eggs at 1100 when other poultry farms can't even sell their small at that rate, people will patronise you; with pay on delivery though. I think people are wiser now, though some gullible ones will still fall victims of cheap scams anyways.
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Mcxtraglitz: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
IamAsiri:

Actually, it's "rile". Don't worry, if you are legitimately selling your own jumbo eggs at 1100 when other poultry farms can't even sell their small at that rate, people will patronise you; with pay on delivery though. I think people are wiser now, though some gullible ones will still fall victims of cheap scams anyways.

'Rile' typo error, was using Nigerian Pidgin keyboard.
You can visit @famousfarms on ig
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by Ayoolu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Do you mean you have your farm at Ijagun junction?. Send exact location. I am coming to pick on Monday morning
Re: Fresh Eggs That Are Very Affordable!! by dorispray: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Op please kindly post the exact location of your farm/sales location here.

(1) (Reply)

NPK 27 13 13 / Broiler For Sales / What Kind Of Farming Is The Most Profitable In 2023? >>> Read Through <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.