Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo (24520 Views)

Gunmen Bomb Police Station In Anambra, But No Life Lost / Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Update From . COM

Unknown gunmen on Thursday, January 6, stormed the Ideato South Police Station, shooting sporadically and threw Improvised Explosive Devices (I.E.D) into the station, Reports.

The hoodlums were immediately repelled by the Command's tactical teams and the police operatives of the division. And in the ensuing gun duel, the hoodlums were overwhelmed by the superior fire-power of the police resulting in several of them fleeing into the bush with various degrees of bullet injuries.

Confirming th incident, CSP Michael Abattam, spokesperson of the state police command said no life or arms was lost during the attack. He added that the detonated Improvised Explosive Devices (I.E.D) only caused minimal damage.

The police spokesperson stated that the state Commissioner of Police CP Rabiu Hussaini, psc, while commending the officers and men for their gallantry, called on members of the public especially, those residing in the community to assist the police by availing them with credible information and to report any person seen treating bullet wounds or hiding within the community to the nearest police station.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/gunmen-bomb-police-headquarters-in-imo.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by kozmokaz(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Them done start again ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by heniford2: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
We move

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by Boogyman557: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

Na my kind of NEWS b dis

y UNA no Bell me make I SHOW dat AMA wit my old and new KALA

I SWEAR DOWN Na so so people left and right leg I go de BLAST

LATITO BOYOYO PUTOTO

WTF MAN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
sad

Okorocha and Uzordinma will use their selfish interest to burn down their state.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by FalseProphet1(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
I see more attacks on security operatives in the south East, I see policemen putting on muftis to in order to walk freely in the south, I see Nnamdi Kanu being released this year even though buhari said he wouldn't be released.

I see Buhari using him (Kanu) as a bargain chip to keep Nigeria United, I see Nigeria breaking up by 2023, cos the masses have suffered enough.

This I have seen.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by lasthero: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
IPAD UGM on the beat again.

Another banger!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by kayttah(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Damn. The state of things in this country is getting out of hands
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
kozmokaz:
Them done start again ?
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by beloved961(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by seunaj: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
We no even fit differentiate when IPOB is striking in Imo and when Okoro Hawusa and Uzordinma MumuHawusa are fighting. All na selfish interest

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
IPOB boys on the beat. When Buhari vowed never to release kanu he is otherwise telling Nigerian police in the East to be on their toes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by Mophor: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Issokay!!!

This Corn_Tree nawa
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by HacheNoire: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
This is good.

Glad they are using bombs now

Now they have to start bombing Federal hospitals, Universities, schools and other FG institution in South East

This will hurt Buhari in Abuja

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by beerfraud: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
All the region in Nigeria equip Police to battle insecurity except that particular region who feel that slaughtering our police officers is their constitutional right
It shall never be well with Una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by Samade7: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
The hoodlums were immediately repelled by the Command's tactical teams and the police operatives of the division[/quote]

But how come the station was razed down in that pic.

L
I
E
S

everywhere. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by Angelparadise: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
This has become a rule that must be inserted in any security information
"
[/quote]
The hoodlums were immediately repelled by the Command's tactical teams and the police operatives of the division. And in the ensuing gun duel, the hoodlums were overwhelmed by the superior fire-power of the police resulting in several of them fleeing into the bush with various degrees of bullet injuries.
[quote]

22 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
D
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by jeffizy(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Unknown men, calm. Abeg.

The guys in the police force are brothers and sisters of yours.

Calm. Haba.! sad

Only criminals will support these twerps.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by clothingonline(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Our security station is not even safe

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by victons(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
What Buhari triggered.
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by KayCee92(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
The police needs to be protected grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by BobbieZion(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na my kind of NEWS b dis

LATITO BOYOYO PUTOTO

WTF MAN

Abobi!!!
Na me go dey help u load am....

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
This is good.

Glad they are using bombs now

Now they have to start bombing Federal hospitals, Universities, schools and other FG institution in South East

This will hurt Buhari in Abuja
Re: Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo by goodheart01: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na my kind of NEWS b dis

LATITO BOYOYO PUTOTO

WTF MAN

U upgraded your mumu this year. That's impressive

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bank Workers, Eight Others Die In Modakeke Osun State Robbery / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.