Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church (244 Views)

Strange Creature Caught In My Village / An Unknown Human-faced Creature Seen In An Erosion Site / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Photos of an angle like creature was captured in a church and shared by a Nigerian pastor who based in Cotonou, Benin Republic on Facebook.

The Nigerian pastor who is identified as Pastor Ekuma Uche Philips claimed that the angle was captured on camera in his church.

In the photo shared, the angel caught on camera running in sneakers during a crossover service, in Benin republic

Read and see more photos
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/01/07/photo-of-an-angle-like-creature-captured-on-camera-in-church/

Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2022
All pastors, I repeat ALL PASTORS are Scammers. Am saying this because I studied a course in psychology ... Human Cerebral nature...as an elective course. There I studied a little percent of the dose of tricks pastors use on the sheeple
Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Jay5mie: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2022
If i slap you eh angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by caesymore(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Mhen!!!

Say what ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Nbotee(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Lolzz... Why some churches and their members no get sense like dis na? U take motion photos and claim its an angel. Na Angel wear white canvass?
Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Saccagucci: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Hogwash!
Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by Emecson(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Angel wey be like my small brother drawing
Re: Photo Of An “angle Like” Creature Captured On Camera In Church by headbasher96(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
So angels now wear snickers and jalabia 9ja and religion na wa them no go kill person upon that the angel was moving and the pastor did not feel its presence only the camera man that caught it on camera

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Interior Designers In Mumbai / The Anti-inflammation Diet / Moses Bliss + Chizie Released (NEVER SEEN) - Songsvine.com For Mp3 Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.