Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie (276 Views)

Tinubu’s Administration Will Wipe Away Your Tears - Akpabio Tells Nigerians / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by JungleDarts(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Update from .com

Actor Yul Edochie turns forty today January 7 and according to him, one of his prayer points is to become the President of Nigeria come 2023.

From the information gathered by , the iconic Nollywood Star wished himself a ''Happy 40th birthday.
He further expressed Happy birthday to self man of peace and love.

He expresed his gratitude and plan for Nigerian as thus:
"l thank God for letting me see this day in my life.
I thank God for all his blessings.
All the prayer points and wishes I had many years ago God has answered all of them and even more.
And I'm grateful to Him.
I have just one more prayer point, one more birthday wish as I turn 40 today.
Dear God, please make me the President of Nigeria in 2023 so I can wipe away the tears of my people.
Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.''

See photo below as obtained by Below:

Source:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/dear-god-please-make-me-the-president-of-nigeria-in-2023-so-i-can-wipe-away-the-tears-of-my-people-actor-yul-edochie-prays-as-he-turns-40.html

Re: Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by Sufferingboy(f): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Shut up,you want to loot your share of national cake.
Re: Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
No sane nigerian should allow this man rule before he's brainwashed and coerced into supporting and helping ipigs achieve their bia-fraud agenda
Re: Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by BigSarah(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yul-Edochie 2023

Insha. Allah
Re: Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by minks(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Funny how a lot of people seem to think that you can only do much good when you are in a position of power.
If you are not a good person as a private citizen, being the president will not change you to a better person.
interestingly, many powerful leaders are surrounded by bad people that will frustrate every good they plan to do.
Re: Nigeria In 2023. I Want To Wipe Away The Tears Of My People - Actor Yul Edochie by LogicBomb8: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
If only young people will vote dis guy just 4 a change from the recycled oldies

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Former Oyo Governor, Alao-akala, Is Dead / Tinubu Is Not The Man To Campaign And Vote For / Forward Ever, Backward NEVER!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.