Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion (1377 Views)

Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
The people of Nineveh turned away from their sins and asked GOD for forgiveness and GOD forgave the people of Nineveh without any burnt offering or waiting for Jesus' Fake Ressurection and the Blood of Jesus.

So why do people say without the Blood and the Resurrection of Jesus, GOD cannot forgive people for their sins?

Jonah 3:6-6
6. When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust.
7. This is the proclamation he issued in Nineveh:
“By the decree of the king and his nobles:
Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink.
8. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence.
9. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.”
10. When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
MindHacker9000:
The people of Nineveh turned away from their sins and asked GOD for forgiveness and GOD forgave the people of Nineveh without any burnt offering or waiting for Jesus' Fake Ressurection and the Blood of Jesus.

Olodo ! Was jesus on earth in the days of Jonah?
. God had principles for forgiveness in different generations and dispensations. Didn't God use the blood the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins in the days of moses ? The blood of jesus is what cleanses now after his death. And that has nullified the previous structures for atonement

Hebrews 9:13-14
For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
petra1:

Didn't God use the blood the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins in the days of moses ? The blood of jesus is what cleanses now after his death. And that has nullified the previous structures for atonement

When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
MindHacker9000:

When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
petra1:

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Matthew is not in the Old Testament. Read my question again:

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Events in Mathew is old Testament. New testament began after christ died resurrected.
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

So why do people say without the Blood and the Resurrection of Jesus, GOD cannot forgive people for their sins?...

First, "forgiveness of sin" is for the forgiveness of sins already committed.

It is not forgiveness of both past and future sins.

Secondly, it is He Whom you have offended (sinned Against) Who sets and determines the way you should take for your sins to be forgiven, (If He has decided to so forgive you).

And God has given us 1 way by which our diverse sins can be forgiven, offering of sin offering!

And where the first Holy sin offering had been corrupted and made a nullity, God regave a second Holy sin offering which can not and could be corrupted, through His Son.

And people do not take note of the words "Go and sin no more".

After forgiveness, you must no longer commit sins, else, the death you were trying to evade by forgiveness of sins will return unto you.

And this is the most important part of forgiveness of sin, "Thou shalt sin no more!"
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Truvelisback(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2022
The essence of Jesus death was for all to have eternal life.
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by shadeyinka(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

So why do people say without the Blood and the Resurrection of Jesus, GOD cannot forgive people for their sins?

6. When Jonah’s warning reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust.
Do not let people or animals, herds or flocks, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink.
8. But let people and animals be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence.
9. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.”
10. When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened.

God determined to wipe out the people of Nineveh from the earth IF they do not repent of their wickedness
The people of Nineveh repented and God did not pass the judgement of destruction on them
God determined to wipe out the people of the earth eternally from His presence IF they do not have their names written in the book of life
Is YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?

For this reason:
1Pt3:18-20
18 For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit, 19in whom He also went and preached to the spirits in prison 20 who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In the ark a few people, only eight souls, were saved through water

So that those who died before Christ did not live in vain

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
shadeyinka:

God determined to wipe out the people of Nineveh from the earth IF they do not repent of their wickedness
The people of Nineveh repented and God did not pass the judgement of destruction on them
God determined to wipe out the people of the earth eternally from His presence IF they do not have their names written in the book of life
Is YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?

For this reason:
1Pt3:18-20
18 For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit, 19in whom He also went and preached to the spirits in prison 20 who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In the ark a few people, only eight souls, were saved through water

So that those who died before Christ did not live in vain

Yes o

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by xproducer: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

===

The Lord JESUS, the CHRIST, the Son of GOD - the LOGOS, is from eternity past and lives and reigns forevermore.

The Lord JESUS is also the "LAMB slain from the foundation of the world" - Revelation 13:8

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them." - Hebrews 7:25

The Lord JESUS has been saving people from the beginning of time until the last day - judgment day.

++++++++

Before Abraham Was, I AM
Then the Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges. Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.” Then the Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon! Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word he shall never taste death.’ Are You greater than our father Abraham, who is dead? And the prophets are dead. Who do You make Yourself out to be?

Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.

Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”" - John 8:48-58
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by AntiChristian: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2022
petra1:

Events in Mathew is old Testament. New testament began after christ died resurrected.

Which kind blunder be this?

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
petra1:

Still does not answer the question:

When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?.

You gave this answer before:

[/quote]

But this verse you gave was from Jesus Himself who claimed to be the son of the Living GOD and not from GOD through the Old Testament prophets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
petra1:

Ok let's say you are technically correct, however you still haven't answered the question. The question again, When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

Rephrased: when was the promise made that a substitute for animal sacrifice in the person of the god's own son would be sent?

3 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by sonmvayina(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amos 3:7 "God does nothing without first revealing it to his servant the prophet.

So which prophet did God reveal that somebody must believe in a crucified Messiah in other to be saved?

Ans : Nowhere, God hates and abhors human sacrifice. It is an abomination to him. He has already given his solution to sin in 2nd Chronicles 7:14 and some other places...

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by sonmvayina(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sections of the Tanakah speak of animal sacrifice for the redemption of sin, other places within the Tanakah reveal ten other forms of atonement that do not require blood at all. Four types of atonement not requiring blood are found within the first five books of the Bible. In addition to animal sacrifice, flour is an acceptable type of atonement if one is too poor to offer turtledoves or pigeons.
Repentance, fasting, justice and judgment, mercy and truth, hyssop, and finally, obedience are all examples of atonement in scripture, and none require the blood of either animal or humans as a payment for sin. The Hebrew Scriptures add no credence to a need for a crucified messiah that one must believe in to be saved.

Incense atones for the sins of false accusations Numbers 16

Flour is an acceptable sin sacrifice
Leviticus 5:11

The one-half shekel shall be offered as atonement per soul Exodus 30:11-16

Gold from battle to make atonement for the soul, memorial Numbers 31:50, 54

Turn from wicked ways, pray, humility, God will forgive 2 Chronicles 7:14

Confess sin to God and he will forgive your iniquity Psalm 32:5

Let the wicked forsake sin, return to God who will pardon Isaiah 55:6-7

God saw the people of Nineveh turn from evil & forgave Jonah 3:10

Purge with hyssop, wash me, blot sins, create a clean heart Psalm 51:6-10

Justice & judgment is more acceptable than sacrifice
Proverbs 21:3

By mercy & truth iniquity is purged Proverbs 16:11

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Also in the Old Testament animal sacrifice was only required for an unintentional sin.

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ninevites were left (not forgiven) because their King ordered them to repent, so the calamity God's prophet "Jonah" foretold about Nineveh was postponed until the death of that good King. Later Nineveh was destroyed for the same purpose but the destruction wasn't during the reign of the good King!
The same happened to Israel during the reign of Hezekiah (the king) God sent so many prophets to the Jews but they never repented until God decided to destroyed Jerusalem.
Hezekiah the king of Judah stood out as a good King, he destroyed all the temples of idol worshipers. 2Kings 18:1-7
So by the time Sennacherib the Assyrian King came to destroy Israel they were able to conquer all the surrounding towns but when he tried to enter Jerusalem an angel from God came and killed 185,000 soldiers of the Assyrian camp {2Kings 19:35} and that's how God postponed the destruction of Jerusalem until the reign of a stupid King.
So there was no forgiveness for Ninevites the true God only postponed the calamity until the death of the good King just as He did because of good King Hezekiah! smiley
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ninevites were left (not forgiven) because their King ordered them to repent, so the calamity God's prophet "Jonah" foretold about Nineveh was postponed until the death of that good King. Later Nineveh was destroyed for the same purpose but the destruction wasn't during the reign of the good King!
The same happened to Israel during the reign of Hezekiah (the king) God sent so many prophets to the Jews but they never repented until God decided to destroyed Jerusalem.
Hezekiah the king of Judah stood out as a good King, he destroyed all the temples of idol worshipers. 2Kings 18:1-7
So by the time Sennacherib the Assyrian King came to destroy Israel they were able to conquer all the surrounding towns but when he tried to enter Jerusalem an angel from God came and killed 185,000 soldiers of the Assyrian camp {2Kings 19:35} and that's how God postponed the destruction of Jerusalem until the reign of a stupid King.
So there was no forgiveness for Ninevites the true God only postponed the calamity until the death of the good King just as He did because of good King Hezekiah! smiley

OK why was Jerusalem also destroyed about 30 years after Jesus preached, was crucified to give His Blood for many for the remission of sins , was resurrected as claimed and also ascended to Heaven in this same Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
LordReed:

Ok let's say you are technically correct, however you still haven't answered the question. The question again, When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

Rephrased: when was the promise made that a substitute for animal sacrifice in the person of the god's own son would be sent?

See, Petra how your cutting away of what you people wrongly call "old testament" is biting you.

Just recently saw this one amongst all the other ones I have forgotten and do not care to remember.

Isaiah 27:7-9
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
LordReed:

See, Petra how your cutting away of what you people wrongly call "old testament" is biting you.

Just recently saw this one amongst all the other ones I have forgotten and do not care to remember.

Isaiah 27:7-9

8 In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind. Christ calmed the sea. Mathew:23-27

9 By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

OK why was Jerusalem also destroyed 70 years after Jesus preached, was crucified to give His Blood for many for the remission of sins , was resurrected as claimed and also ascended to Heaven in this same Jerusalem

The destruction of Jerusalem 33 years after Jesus death served two purposes:

First of all it served as a sign that the true God is no longer interested in that faithless nation, as they kept killing all the prophets sent to them {Matthew 23:37-38} and finally they killed the prophet Moses who was the prophet that rescued them from Egypt warned them never to disobey {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} even when the pagan Roman governor Pontius Pilate said he washed his hands from the blood of this innocent man, the Jews replied:

“Let his blood come upon us and upon our children.”

Secondly it served as the punishment for the errors of all their ancestors! Luke 11:50-51
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:
Also in the Old Testament animal sacrifice was only required for an unintentional sin.

Of course there is no forgiveness for sins Will fully and Intentionally Done.
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The destruction of Jerusalem 33 years after Jesus death served two purposes:

First of all it served as a sign that the true God is no longer interested in that faithless nation, as they kept killing all the prophets sent to them {Matthew 23:37-38} and finally they killed the prophet Moses who was the prophet that rescued them from Egypt warned them never to disobey {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} even when the pagan Roman governor Pontius Pilate said he washed his hands from the blood of this innocent man, the Jews replied:

Secondly it served as the punishment for the errors of all their ancestors! Luke 11:50-51

Are you now saying that the reply of the Jews and the errors of all their ancestors is stronger than the Blood of Jesus shed for many for the remission of their sins

Even Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing on the cross! And now you are inferring that the Blood of Jesus is of no use for the remission of their sins!

Was the reason for His coming not for Him to be crucified

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Still does not answer the question:

When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?.

You gave this answer before:

But this verse you gave was from Jesus Himself who claimed to be the son of the Living GOD and not from GOD through the Old Testament prophets.

Isaiah 9:6-7

Isaiah 27:7-9.
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
LordReed:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
that I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
in the day that I took them by the hand
to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel . . .

Isaiah made us to understand it will be cut by some of God

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:
and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,
The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus was God made flesh made it clear he was the son of God predicted

When you combine all with Hebrew. You have a cristal answer

Hebrews 9:11-22
But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
petra1:

How is this verse referring to Jesus. How was the government upon His shoulder. Even Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Are you now saying that the reply of the Jews and the errors of all their ancestors is stronger than the Blood of Jesus shed for many for the remission of their sins
Even Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing on the cross! And now you are inferring that the Blood of Jesus is of no use for the remission of their sins!
Was the reason for His coming not Him to be crucified
That's why you need to learn the truth from the messengers of Godly peace: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Jesus' blood can save only the OBEDIENT not rebellious humans! Zephaniah 2:2-3
When Jesus talked about forgiveness he wasn't talking about the rebellious Jews who knew what they were doing, but soldiers who were making jest of him as they thought he's just a nuisance dragging issues with those who are older than his father (Joseph) and most influential in the society. The thief who got the sense of Jesus' coming was granted a visa to Paradise despite all his atrocities but the other thief who failed to grasp it can't have what Jesus promised his cohorts.
WHY?
Because both of them were Jews, indirectly the one demanding for miracles knows Jesus was the Christ but he was demanding instant release despite being a criminal receiving punishment for his evil deeds! Luke 23:40-41 smiley
Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
petra1:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
that I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
in the day that I took them by the hand
to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel . . .

Isaiah made us to understand it will be cut by some of God

Jesus was God made flesh made it clear he was the son of God predicted

When you combine all with Hebrew. You have a cristal answer

Hebrews 9:11-22
But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth. Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

The question again: When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

You haven't answered the question so I have bolded the parts of the question that would help you provide an answer.

2 Likes

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
LordReed:

The question again: When did GOD promised in the Old Testament HE will send HIS own son to be crucified and His blood will replace the blood of goats and bulls for atonement of sins?

You already got your answer . But if its knowledge you're seeking . Understanding of the bible is by combination of relative verses . If you're so particular about a single verse that contains your question phrase by phrase ,word for word. You may kindly show us since you're so particular about it. I didn't use the phrase. It's only you that came up with it. And we have helped you enough to show you relative verses.

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by petra1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

How is this verse referring to Jesus. How was the government upon His shoulder. Even Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

John 18:37
Pilate said to Him, Then You are a King? Jesus answered, You say it! [You speak correctly!] For I am a King. [Certainly I am a King!] This is why I was born, and for this I have come into the world, .

So you see . Jesus is king . We are in his kingdom. Except that his kingdom is spiritual not worldly government. The kingdom of God is in our heart

Luke 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Luke 11:20
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

1 Like

Re: GOD Forgave The People Of Nineveh Without Waiting For Jesus' Crucifixion by AABBIIMM(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
MindHacker9000:

The Gospels are still part of the old testament.
New testament starts from Acts of the Apostles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / Entry Form Closed (heaven Citizen) / If You Dont Preach, God Will Not Give You Good Health By Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.