Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) (35207 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Depressed101: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Saved or stopped grin this one's are already gone far, they want to upgrade grin
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Obyangel:
Wetin dey do our girls na greed and love for money (materialism). Dem no dey hear word, thank God for the pastor.
It's mostly poverty and not greed. You see the Nigerian situation is so dire that most youths believe that anywhere is better than this

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by seyz91(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy

You no lie
Kriss216:
The only job an average Nigerian girl can do to make money is prostitution that's why it's easy to lure them with prostitution.

The rate our girls are using their kpekus to generate funds should be discussed at the National Assembly cos it has become a national issue.

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by bomb24: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
There are over 250, tribes... undecided

Fools like you think if I diss Igbos, I must be a Yoruba.. undecided

How about you mention another tribe, let's make it a game...

Benue don't have population but the little mushroom godless primates population you people have are being trafficked through the desert with every possibility that many will die and their carcases fed upon by vultures while the one's at homes are being killed and displaced day in day out by fulanis.. i pity you & omenkalives pathetic existence if i was from such abominable state gerrymanded with failure.
i for don commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by GorillaApp(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
for benue and taraba state na soso Bleep then Sabi. Thirty percent of both states are hiv positive. The thing I see for Takum and USSA local government in taraba during my service year no be here oh
Abeg give man update small grin
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Godispeace: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
walahi
Kriss216:
The only job an average Nigerian girl can do to make money is prostitution that's why it's easy to lure them with prostitution.

The rate our girls are using their kpekus to generate funds should be discussed at the National Assembly cos it has become a national issue.

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Dfr0: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Really
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Kingcalls: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Datboredberry:
And the Igbo bastards who are the pimps and madames...

If they aren't opening baby factories... Or dealing meth... They are trafficking women... undecided

Still better than ur people that are ritualists skull miners ...dirty pigs

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

swears
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
israelmao:
Many families are losing grips of their homes more than before due to the worsening economy,some parents work so late in other to meet up with family obligations and responsibilities to the extent that time to instil good moral lesson and training in their children shrinks too fast while some who have lost their jobs and lack the capacity to fulfil parental obligations reluctantly or willingly granted free rein to their children to misbehave and sort out themselves in meeting up with their daily needs,it's in the course of looking for survival that some children fall into wrong hands.

You no lie....You barely will see parents disciplining a child now.During my time,every week i get torture from my dad and it made me stronger

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by NakwansaPolice: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Is that why you people are eating your Igwes? Those ones you call sabo.undecided

Is that why Kanu said Igbos women are prostitutes and the entire tribe composed of Pigs and idiots? Mind you, I didnt say this, Kanu, the supreme ibo leader did. smiley
mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
oam4j

Rule 2
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Haba!!!
You carry this mentality enter 2022 angry

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by pacespot(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigerian men always trying to act like hero of women. Do these women look like they want to be saved, they gladly went into the business and knew what they were aiming at.
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Santi22: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Are this once not already into d system
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by OmoBaale1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
for benue and taraba state na soso Bleep then Sabi. Thirty percent of both states are hiv positive. The thing I see for Takum and USSA local government in taraba during my service year no be here oh
This man done waka well ooo. So how Wukari girls come be
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Exodora: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Come my villa them plenty wey dey Mali dey prostitute, small small girls at that ooo.
This ones are disappointed that it didn't work out already .
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by thatkindthing: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na wa, thank God they were rescued
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
OP dey make me laugh..

You show her face for fess pinshure con blur her again for the last one, abeg wetin bi your motive sef
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by benuejosh: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tomek09:

U will never see him on this thread with that one that calls himself Omenkalives. Useless, good for nothing State.
gettout! Is Benue not better than the terrorist ravaged states of the East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Ever8090: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
if you check out now, the sister of this particular go-at is a prostitute..

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by chaloskyx: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
LOL THE GIRLS WILLINGLY LET THEM SELVES TO BE TRAFFICKED THEY NEEDED NO SAVING THEY WOULD STILL GO BACK THERE
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
That girl obviously look sad that her plans didn't work out. There's nothing like she was saved. Believe it or not, she'll still find a way and japa to mali and continue her prostitution there.

No be Benue girls again? Those ones have prostitution in their DNA undecided
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
You show her face in the 1st pix and then blur in the 3rd pix? 9jerians self... They only have pussy.
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by cayorday89(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2022
maiiilooo:
This gender
Sorry to say but 95% of the problems surrounding them are formed by their own hands
95% is so untrue, many factors were there even before they were birthed, parents and the way the society is structured in terms of the economy and making money which is better explained by the commenter below.
israelmao:
Many families are losing grips of their homes more than before due to the worsening economy,some parents work so late in order to meet up with family obligations and responsibilities to the extent that time to instil good moral lesson and training in their children shrinks too fast while some who have lost their jobs and lack the capacity to fulfil parental obligations reluctantly or willingly granted free rein to their children to misbehave and sort out themselves in meeting up with their daily needs,it's in the course of looking for survival that some children fall into wrong hands.
Here is a valid factor as to why we have situations like this coming up every now and then even with all the awareness created,people will still fall last year, this year and next year.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine what wannabe redpillers are doing?
They should be apprehended and face the firing squad..
Feel free to cry on my mention...

You need correct diick wet go fvck you well well. Everything will be fine
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

You need correct diick wet go fvck you well well. Everything will be fine
Your skin full abi na only mouth you Sabi make online tho..I no dey fancy 3sec kid oo.. tongue tongue shocked cheesy smiley wink
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by lebete3000: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Huracio:
Benue women chai,them plenty for my side here sabo ,ogbomosho, na ashawo house them full for all corners; I don nack them tire, na only Benue ashawo mama wey be 52 go dey scream like owl when u you dey nack her and them dey strong no be small....

How much you dey take nack dem?
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Huracio(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
lebete3000:

How much you dey take nack dem?
1k ooo...you dey ogbomosho ni?
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by lebete3000: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Huracio:
1k ooo...you dey ogbomosho ni?

If that's for short time, they're really cashing out then. They can be making a cool 10k/day with just 10dicks.
Re: Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos) by Huracio(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
lebete3000:

If that's for short time, they're really cashing out then. They can be making a cool 10k/day with just 10dicks.
yes oooo, they do make up to 20k self, hausa and Igbo boys plenty for that area dey do businesses, you go see as them dey bounce dey enter dey commot day and night, a really busy place for them ashawos to make money oooo. those guys no send person ooo, you go see as them walk in majestically without looking anybody face...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos) / Soldiers Arrest Fulani Herdsmen Planning Attack On Benue Community / Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.