Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce (484 Views)

Uniformed Policeman Spotted Washing Davido's Rolls Royce (Video) / Nengi Disgraced In Dubai As Davido Rolls Under The Sheets With 5 White Women / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce by JoyReportsOnlin: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
An officer of the Nigeria Police Force has been captured on tape washing ace singer, Davido’s recently acquired Rolls Royce Cullinan.

He was spotted in a video Davido posted online and reshared by Instablog9ja, to announce that he would be at a particular night on Wednesday night.

Davido was talking about him showing up at the club whilst the officer who was in a police cardigan usually worn while working as security for high-profile individuals and celebrities, was spotted washing the N200 million Rolls Royce parked behind the singer

The video has sparked reactions from netizens as they expressed shock on what money can do in Nigeria.

Watch video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnol2Uocp1s?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYWVMNfh9Qj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In reaction;

kinglavish_007 wrote; nor be police turn car wash so

spykida; Na police dy clean car ooo

360transformationgym; Na police Dey wash him car sha. Wetin b this one

ogchris_official; Should I say it? Yes Davido >>>wizkid, not comparing just faxxs from my book __godson1010; No be police they clean him RR so?

hrh_kingdiamond; Na police Dey clean OBO car so? � What a country � What money cannot do doesn’t not exist

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce by dollynnn(f): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Put your right hand on your head and say after me: I shall never be poor cheesy
Money can do and undo in a country like Nigeria.
A police officer saddled with the responsibility of safeguarding the lives and properties of citizens and lawful immigrants has now been relegated to washing Davido's car.
My fellow Nairalanders,make money o
Re: Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
WiZkid

DJ Cuppy

Don Jazzy

Davido

Peter Okoye

Burna Boy

etc all advocated for Police reform in 2020. Each of the aforementioned people move with at least 3 policemen. Even small Regina Daniels moves with a police convoy.

Where apart from Nigeria do private citizens have half of the country's police force protecting them privately while the remaining policemen left reluctantly mount road blocks to extort citizens?
Re: Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce by Flamees(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
officer of the Car
Re: Netizens React As A Full-Dressed Policeman Is Seen Washing Davido's Rolls-Royce by Flamees(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
dollynnn:
Put your right hand on your head and say after me: I shall never be poor cheesy
Money can do and undo in a country like Nigeria.
A police officer saddled with the responsibility of safeguarding the lives and properties of citizens and lawful immigrants has now been relegated to washing Davido's car.
My fellow Nairalanders,make money o

(1) (Reply)

Mr Funny React To The Viral Oxlade Leaked S€X Tape And Video / Nollywood Loses Shade Akin Taylor / 29 Years Ago Today I Buried Both Parents, 8 Years Old- Toke Makinwa Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.