Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players (35108 Views)

Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Full Fixture Of 2018 Higher Institution Football League / NPFL: 2017/2018 Season Kicks Off This Weekend [full Fixture List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Joezinho: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
robosky02:

The ivorians and Nigeria seem to be the dark horse

Co you don't know what to expect from them
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Imagine AfCON starting on Sunday and the news is not making the air waves....Things have changed for 3real.

Way back it used to be a fanfare...

This life sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Ololanla: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nice one
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by chybuzky(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
I for say may Nigeria win am but Algeria de ball
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Mexyz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can see 11pm there.

Who go watch match enter next day

Some of us enjoy watching matches in viewing centres oo.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by FullBlastLight: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Na waoo... Na nations cup get this long epistles?

No mind am!

E bin dey think say we nor get wok 2 dey read dis pulenti stuff!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Olarewaju89: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:

No mind am!

E bin dey think say we nor get wok 2 dey read dis pulenti stuff!

Abi oo.... World cup own go be like Wikipedia grin
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Kingosytex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Olarewaju89:
undecided

grin grin
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by 1950Mack: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hope say eagles go carry the cup this time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Melaninprincess(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just saw that TikTok is partnering with CAF for this one. That means it's going to be very entertaining grin

2 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by robosky02(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
fergie001:

Nigeria has been weakened by the absentees.....I am not hopeful, just want them to do very well. The semis will be doing very well.

My worry is their blending not the absenteeism

Because we can comfortably have

First eleven...... Three times with the arrays of stars
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by qcsave(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm what a potty no star player to watch out for in super eagle squad. Na so so Benji naija pack go Nation cup. Except for Ndidi that kante worked on. In their last meeting with Chelsea.........hope super eagle still fly high.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by AmadorSays: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Melaninprincess:
Just saw that TikTok is partnering with CAF for this one. That means it's going to be very entertaining grin
yes o, atleast with this TikTok and AFCON partnership, I believe one can get first hand highlights even when you miss a live match.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by webizone(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
eisley:
Building anticipation to the tournament kickoff, I believe eagles will soar... Thanks to their partnership with TikTok, I won't be missing a moment of this wonderful game

How tiktok wan run am? Do we get to see full matches?
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Adakintroy: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
No group of death this time.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Soffyh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kingmena3:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me with the number below in my profile
lipsrsealed
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by StarGra: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
My teams are... Nigeria, Senegal,Mali....
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by oluade11: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
I pray Nigeria qualifies in the group stage.

Increase your streams of income

Try the opportunity below. It does not affect what you are doing currently and it will definitely change your finances and life as a whole.

Once again, happy new year.

In the new year, everybody is encouraged to have multiple streams of income.

If you have ten already, make it eleven.

If have three,make it four and if you have one, then you have to make it two by registering for Fob Empowerment Initiative FRREI.

It may be your last business but we assure you, it will in no time be your number one because the reward is unbelievable and life changing.

It is not Lottery, neither is it gambling.

It is people helping people.
It is based on the principle of networking implying it can accommodate as many people as possible.

Please note that you are not buying or selling anything.

My brothers and sisters, this is the opportunity you have been hoping for!

Stop procrastinating.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

For more information and registration, visit our website at:

www.frrei.com.

You can also direct your questions and enquiry to our WhatsApp number:

Fob, changing lives.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by bigdammyj: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by AlmaIganishire: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
So I heard TikTok and CAF have announced a sponsorship deal which will highlight Africa’s premier soccer tournaments.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by casppyjay: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Olarewaju89:
undecided

d guy don smoke Colorado
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by israeldebola(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Bamzyriches451: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Go Go Eagles
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:27am On Jan 08, 2022
That Nigeria fixture with Egypt is one to look out for. This year AFCON is definitely going to be really entertaining. That partnership with TikTok will make it really big.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by EmekaBlue(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Egypt Nigeria to qualify from Group D
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Broveens42(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Senegal has better players than nija in AFCON

Goalkeeper:Edouard Mendy (Chelsea), Alfred Gomis (Stade Rennes), Seny Dieng (Queens Park Rangers),

Defenders: Fode Ballo-Toure (AC Milan), Bouna Sarr (Bayern Munich), Pape Abou Cisse (Olympiakos), Abdou Diallo (Paris St Germain), Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli), Saliou Ciss (Nancy),
Cheikhou Kouyate (Crystal Palace), Ibrahima Mbaye (Bologna), Abdoulaye Seck (Antwerp)

Midfielders: Idrissa Gana Gueye (Paris St Germain), Pape Gueye (Olympique Marseille), Joseph Lopy (Sochaux), Mamadou Loum (Deportivo Alaves), Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City), Moustapha Name (Paris FC), Pape Matar Sarr (Metz)

Forwards: Keita Balde (Cagliari), Sadio Mane (Liverpool), Boulaye Dia (Villarreal), Habib Diallo (Strasbourg), Bamba Dieng (Olympique Marseille), Sadio Ismaila Sarr (Watford), Mame Baba Thiam (Kayserispor), Famara Diedhiou (Alanayspor),

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by Cabble4(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2022
grin grin You tried sha! I doubt if we will make it out of the group stage with all the confusion, disorganization, blaming and counter blaming.
Quest7777:
We'll finish 2nd in Grp D behind Egypt
& then play Algeria (1st E) in Round of 16.
& that's the end of Captain Marvel. cool

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players by olatunjithomas(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2022
We moove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebosetale Okhueleigbe Wins International Golf Tournament In Tanzania / Ruben Dias His Girlfriend, April Ivy Breakup Over Lifestyle Differences / Buhari To Redeem 30-year Pledge To Eaglets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.