Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Afcon 2022: Go And Conquer Africa Again... Buhari's Aide Charges Super Eagle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afcon 2022: Go And Conquer Africa Again... Buhari's Aide Charges Super Eagle (259 Views)

Bring AFCON As Succour To Nigerians - Sanwo-Olu Charges Super Eagles / Buhari Charges Super Eagles On Fourth AFCON Title / Five Countries Qualify For AFCON 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2022: Go And Conquer Africa Again... Buhari's Aide Charges Super Eagle by Peoplesadvocate: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
*AFCON 2022: GO AND CONQUER AFRICA AGAIN.... HON. GAMBO MANZO CHARGES SUPER EAGLES.*

The Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on Political Affairs, Hon. Gambo Manzo has charged the super eagles of Nigeria to give their very best and conquer the rest of Africa countries participating in the 2022 African Cup of Nations.

Hon. Gambo Manzo gave the charge in Abuja through his Technical Assistant on Media and Communication Amb Timothy Nwachukwu, on the heels of the departure of the super eagles to Cameroon for the 2022 Africa cup of Nations.

Hon. Gambo Manzo stated thus "The Super Eagles who are three times African champions has what it takes to bring the cup home despite the challenges and hurdles they may face in Cameroon.

"Nigerians take football as a National religion which Unites all Nigerians across social Political and ethnic divides.

"It is therefore penitent that our star boys must play bearing in mind that the hopes and aspiration of millions of Nigerians rest squarely on thier shoulders.

"The 2022 Afcon is coming at a time when Nigeria is grappling to overcome handful of its security challenges, the victory of the National team will further rekindled the hope of Nigerians that we can overcome our challenges as a nation.

"As super eagles there is need for team spirit and team work as no individual alone can bring the cup home without the collective efforts of the team.

Re: Afcon 2022: Go And Conquer Africa Again... Buhari's Aide Charges Super Eagle by smartasuen(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don decide say their first match wey I go intentionally watch na either dier Quarter final or Semi final game (that is if dem reach dat stage). As for group stage, my brodas and sistas, I cannor come and have hypertension dis January, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Who Made Africa Proud Among Them? / Draws Code For Today / Video: AFCON 2022: Why Super Eagles Should Avoid Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.