Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Confession>>7/1/2022•• - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confession>>7/1/2022•• (288 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession>>7/1/2022•• by Rubby1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
••CONFESSION>>7/1/2022••

I used Amaka's giant bóóbs to plus my hustle (Yahoo-Plus).

With my own hands, I kîlled the woman I’ve always dreamt of marrying. Yes, I stabbed the LOML uncountably until she could breath no more.

I'm Chinonso Okafor, popularly known as Vipers’da Ka. Ya’ll can call me a swindlér, Yahoo boy, Gbouy or even a Rîtualist, do you think I care? hell no! I give no damn!!!

I came from a penurious background. We could barely afford the neccesities of life. Our favourite feeding code was '101', we ate twice a day. Lucky days alone though.

In my community, my family was regarded as “Da’Cursed” you wonna know why? Okay, Just like HIV/AIDS could be transmitted from one person to the other, so was poverty transffered from our past generation to the living generation. In our geneology, we never produced a millionare. Albeit, I tried to break the So-called curse.

I was really desperate to change the narrative of myself and my family. I was ready to do whatever it takes to make our lives better, in a legal way though. But there was a twist of plans when I gained admission into the University.

Life became unbearable for me. If not for Patrick my best friend, I would’ve dropped out of school a long time ago. Wait! did I just call Patrick my best friend? well, I doubt if he truly is.

Patrick was the biggest dude on campus. Money was never a problem of his. He derives pleasure from squandring money. Spending on things that are not neccessary.

I never knew what he saw in me, but he actually liked me. He taught me how to smartly press(Yahoo) but I never cashed out well though.

“Bro, instead of continously giving me fish, why dont you teach me how to fish properly?” I recall how I asked him to give me more updates.

“You wonna Bam ba with the big boys?”
he replied in mild but harsh tone.

Well, after much questioning, he finally let the cat outta the bag. He told me about his spiritual Baba and promised to take me there.

He finally took me there. My worst mistake was following him...Like, How do you expect me to bring a body part of Amaka, my fiancee? Who does that??!!

I went to my lodge and promised never to return to Patrick or his baba. Never!!! I loved my girl so much.

On a fateful day, Amaka visited me and never returned. I kîlled her. Should I say I was charmed or It wasn't me that did it or should I say the baba used me to commit the evil act? well, it still remains a mystery to me.

It was after everything had happened that I realized the mess I was into.

Now listen, do you know why Patrick liked me? Right from the onset, his Baba told him how bright my future was. To gain my trust, he pretended to like.

“Such persons soul would bring huge fortune and we need to kîll two birds with just a single stone” Those were the words of Baba to Patrick. Confusing, right?

Well, Patrick and his baba used me. I kîlled the LOML and also lost my sanity. (He plused both of us)

If you ever see any cute mad boy on the street of Abeokuta, putting on a tarttered blue jeans with no shirts. Thats me!

God destined me to be great but In my quest to become an over-night millionare, I went mad!

Learn from the mistakes!

CC: Copy#
Re: Confession>>7/1/2022•• by holluwizzy: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Now that you have killed her,

Please can you also be given the simple injection asap?

Stick punishments are needed for 95% of offence/crimes commuted by Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Abuja Court Remands Popular Kayamata Seller, Jaruma In Suleja Prison / How Abba Kyari’s ‘romance’ With Hushpuppi, Other Scandal Ended His Career / Amb. (dr) Hussaini H. Coomassie Sympathises With Victims Of Abuja Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.