Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Ended Relationship With Prophet After Fearful Prophecy Against Me–femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Ended Relationship With Prophet After Fearful Prophecy Against Me–femi Adesina (212 Views)

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Woman Who Ended Her Marriage With Prophet After He Refused To ..... Speaks Up / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ended Relationship With Prophet After Fearful Prophecy Against Me–femi Adesina by janefblog: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has revealed how he stopped relating with a Nigerian prophet over frightful prophecies against him.

In a statement on Thursday, the presidential spokesman said he had severally obliged to have an appointment with the said prophet in the state house prior to the fearful prophecy.

According to him, the unidentified prophet, in January a few years back, brought a number of negative prophecies which he believed was not in line with the teachings of the Holy Bible.

He said, “I used to open my doors to one young Nigerian prophet years back. I used to like his knowledge of scriptures, and ability to pray fervently. Whenever he asked for an appointment, I obliged. Of course, I didn’t ............ https://janefblog.com/i-ended-relationship-with-prophet-after-fearful-prophecy-against-me-femi-adesina/

(1) (Reply)

2023 / DELGA Chairman Presents 2022 Appropriation Bill Of N4.4BN To Degema Legislative / Do Those Sit-at-Home People Have More Than 5% Insignificant Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.