Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I See My Agemates, They Are Now Resting Working For Six Hours Is No Joke -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See My Agemates, They Are Now Resting Working For Six Hours Is No Joke -buhari (219 Views)

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) / COVID-19 Not A Joke - Buhari To Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See My Agemates, They Are Now Resting Working For Six Hours Is No Joke -buhari by janefblog: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari Nigeria’s President revealed that he looks forward to when he will be “less busy” as his age is telling on him.

Speaking in an interview on NTA, the Nigerian leader who recently celebrated his 79th birthday, expressed hope of Nigerians appreciating all he did at the end of his tenure.

Buhari said;

“About my age, I see my colleagues, they are now resting, and I assure you that I look forward to the next 17 months when I too will be less busy.

“The age is telling on me, working now for six, seven to ............. https://janefblog.com/i-see-my-agemates-they-are-now-resting-working-for-six-hours-a-day-is-no-joke-buhari/

Re: I See My Agemates, They Are Now Resting Working For Six Hours Is No Joke -buhari by sinkhole: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
When he was crying to be made president, he did not know he will be old by that time? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Will Foreigners Kill With Impunity Local Citizens? / 2023: Trouble For Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso As Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject North / We’ll Do Everything To Ensure Gov Makinde’s Second Term — Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.