Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Need Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ideas (438 Views)

I Want To Open A Betshop, I Need Ideas And Business Plan / Pls I Need Ideas On What Lucrative Business To Start With As A Nursing Mother. / I Need Ideas On Vtu Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas by Raymondj0: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
So I woke up dis morning and just thinking anything to do with 3 million naira and be making at least 200k monthly online? Like the 3 million will be fixed... And can be withdraw anytime.... Please i need your genuine advice here... If you know of any good online business or ideas that can bring at least 200k monthly with 3m please share.. Tnx
Re: I Need Ideas by GLReocord: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raymondj0:
So I woke up dis morning and just thinking anything to do with 3 million naira and be making at least 200k monthly online? Like the 3 million will be fixed... And can be withdraw anytime.... Please i need your genuine advice here... If you know of any good online business or ideas that can bring at least 200k monthly with 3m please share.. Tnx

Setup your KDP account.
Get a professional writer on a micro niche with less competition and more search volume.
Pay for keyword softwares.
Publish your books and run ads on Amazon.
Set back and enjoy the show.
Re: I Need Ideas by GLReocord: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raymondj0:

*Crypto trading
*Buying an active Nigerian Instagram account and selling it to International buyers in dollars.
* Stake in Crypto Currencies that promises 30+% APY
Re: I Need Ideas by Raymondj0: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'll do more research on dis.. But please if you don't mind... What is KDB?
GLReocord:

Setup your KDP account.
Get a professional writer on a micro niche with less competition and more search volume.
Pay for keyword softwares.
Publish your books and run ads on Amazon.
Set back and enjoy the show.
Re: I Need Ideas by Raymondj0: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Currently staking the money on crypto... Cake in particular.. But dis is the recent down fall of crypto is really giving me a big concern on their pancakeswap website.. The recent crypto crash already dropped 3.5 million to 2.8... I don't want it to drop so bad... Reason why I'm here seeking for more ideas
GLReocord:

*Crypto trading
*Buying an active Nigerian Instagram account and selling it to International buyers in dollars.
* Stake in Crypto Currencies that promises 30+% APY
Re: I Need Ideas by fykes(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Raymondj0:
Currently staking the money on crypto... Cake in particular.. But dis is the recent down fall of crypto is really giving me a big concern on their pancakeswap website.. The recent crypto crash already dropped 3.5 million to 2.8... I don't want it to drop so bad... Reason why I'm here seeking for more ideas
Bro I'm seeing lots of his same mistake from most guys staking lots of cash onna few coins and hoping to cash out big and quick.
Y'all need to know that the crypto market is still evolving and there's so much you can benefit if u will spread your investments with just a little research.
Cake is good, but there are so many other good coins with great use cases that a portion of your stake say 250k will be a great investment in a few months
Re: I Need Ideas by Raymondj0: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
I need more ideas guys
Re: I Need Ideas by socialmediaman: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Raymondj0:

OP there’s no business that can give you this money without the high risk of losing all your money. If there was, everyone in the world will be doing it as well. Keep your money in a fixed deposit or treasury bills if you don’t want to invest it and be at risk of losing your capital or not converting it back to cash quickly enough
Re: I Need Ideas by Roysnickz: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Raymondj0:
Use it for currency arbitrage and you can even surpass your monthly target
Re: I Need Ideas by Nelouk(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
you can invest with fairmoney, they offer up to 20% on investments.
Raymondj0:

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money By Packaging And Reselling Kulikuli / House Boat For Sale / I Need Scooper News Reference ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.