Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts (441 Views)

Foreign Upwork Account For Sale / Foreign Upwork Account Needed / Get Your Upwork Account Approved Instantly - Either Local Or Foreign !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts by STrundah(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
2022 is still young and bright, a fresh beginning of a new phase in your life. And you want to take advantage of this brightness NOW so that it will be even brighter as the year goes by. MIDASCONCEPTS has several ways of helping you achieve this goal. We will:

• Guide you on how to Open Fiverr and Upwork accounts and ENSURE that you become a level 1 seller/rising talent under our tutelage. GUARANTEED.

• Show you how to create a PayPal account with the CONFIRMED ability to BOTH send AND receive funds.

• Teach you how to be an academic virtual assistant and ENSURE that you get your first client before leaving (the top ten students are also GUARANTEED employment from us).

• Show you PRECISELY how to buy expired domain names at low costs and sell them at very high prices.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts by STrundah(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
1) Starting with guidance on how to create Upwork and Fiverr accounts.

I’ll be very honest with you. Forget about creating Upwork or Fiverr accounts with your Nigerian identity. And also forget about the legality of using foreign identities.

Your Upwork or Fiverr accounts will be foreign accounts, created using foreign info (mostly United States), because Nigerian sellers are always at a disadvantage on these platforms. Creating a foreign account is the best way to significantly increase your chances of being approached and taken seriously by buyers. This way, you’ll be able to make the most of your freelancing journey.

I am going to show you exactly how to do this in the class.

Furthermore, drop any expectation or plan of having only one freelancing account. If you’ll be using Fiverr or Upwork or both, you need to have what I call “account insurance” in the sense that it should be difficult to block your access to the platform. To make sure of that, you must have MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT, so that if one of these is blocked or banned or restricted for any reason at all, you will still have access to the platform through your other accounts.

The chances that all these accounts will be banned or restricted at the same time is extremely low. You can decide to have three, four, or five. It depends on you. But I want you to know that this won’t be difficult in any way, because I will create one for you and show you exactly how to do it in the process, so that you can create the rest yourself. As many as you want.

This won’t be limited to creating accounts alone. I will also ensure that you become a level 1 seller on Fiverr or a rising talent on Upwork, or both. It all depends on the kind of package you want.

Finally, a freelancer does not stop learning. So, if you intend to start your freelancing journey in a saturated niche like writing, you need to consider how saturated it already is and how likely it is for you to succeed. My candid opinion is that writing is saturated already and you need to diversify your skills. You need to be up-to date, and learn the latest selling skills so that you can also benefit from freelancing with it. In fact, even if it’s still that writing you want to focus on, you need to look for the writing niche that is the least saturated and currently more profitable and try to get yourself into it. There are different ways of getting around these and I’ll be showing you many of them in the class. So, look forward to them.

2) On showing you how to create a PayPal account, it’s simpler and more straightforward.

I’ll teach you how you can create your own PayPal account that can send and receive funds without being flagged. This will be of great help to your freelancing business. And you can even use it to make money in its own way.

For example, you can use it to run an exchanging business and I can show you exactly how to do this.

3) Academic virtual assistance is a freelancing niche under the broader banner of freelance writing.

I have 4 years of experience in this niche so I can teach you how it works and all the attendant skills needed to make it profitable. How to write research papers, abstracts, literature reviews, and all relevant statistics and data analysis techniques. It’s a niche that pays well and is not yet saturated (academic writers are scarce. Ask around; they’re really hard to find). You can choose to make it your Fiverr or Upwork niche, and I’ll show you everything you need to know. And I’ll even guide you on how to get your first client (that will probably become your long-term client).

The top ten people to get the hang of academic virtual assistance have direct employment opportunities from me, and they can be benefitting from that as they work for their own clients and grow.

4) Domain buying and selling is another thriving business that you can do online from the comfort of your home. It’s very easy (if you know the tricks of how to get quality expired domains) and cheap to start (you can buy expired domains for as low as 4 dollars or 8 dollars) but extremely profitable (you can sell those domains for as high as 200 - 400 dollars).

I’ll show you all the steps in details and tell you precisely what to do to guarantee results.

If you’re interested in any of these, contact this number +15616581388 on WhatsApp. And keep in mind that joining this class will cost you 5,000 naira only.

Re: I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts by STrundah(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2022
Keep the messages coming.

The class starts on the 10th.

There’s still room to apply.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts by STrundah(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Keep the messages coming.

The class starts on the 10th.

There’s still room to apply.
Re: I’ll Teach You How To Create Foreign Upwork And Fiverr Accounts by STrundah(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Still open.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Writer Needed / Get ANY Book Of Your Choice HERE / I Need Bloggers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.