Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) (308 Views)

Moment Portable Jumped Over The Gate To Escape Police Arrest (Video) / The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event (Photos, Video) / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) by wiseloaded(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zazoo Zeh and Ogo Forver singer, Portable accuses his promoter, Kogbagidi, of using scandalous means to rip him off of his hard, demanding money.

Portable in a video making rounds on social media pulled a baseball bat on the promoter while demanding his returns and his car.

The singer threatened to hit the Kogbagidi while raising his voice on how he has been fair with the money made from shows.

Kogbagidi and a few others try to calm the Zazoo Zeh crooner down to calm his nerves down.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoSufHL1svk

Source: Wiseloaded Media - https://wiseloaded.com/portable-accuses-kogbagidi-his-promoter-for-ripping-him-off-video/

1 Share

Re: Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
O gba agidi o
Re: Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Portable is just one drug addict without any reasonable talents who is just privilege to gain fame and some chicken changes....

This boy lacks what it takes to be on the trending list.. I just pity for those who help him gain fame must of them, if they are sincere, they will be regretting why they picked interest in him.

1 Like

Re: Moment Portable Carry Stick To Beat Kogbagidi As He Accuses The Promoter (video) by Flamees(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let's see where this thing will end

(1) (Reply)

Cake Or Fake - Amazing Tiktok Cakes That Looks So Real / Actor LATEET ADEDIMEJI Ndike CELEBRATED His First Birthday As A Married Man In H / "I Can Beat My Chest That 96% Of Men In This Country Want Me" - Bobrisky Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.