Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! (501 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! by bondito2016: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
I used Parcelforce to send a parcel containing a passport to my wife from the UK to Nigeria on the 8th of December 2021 but she is yet to receive it.
They said the parcel is in Nigeria but hasn't been cleared by customs yet. It was exported from the UK on 10 December and there is no update till today. Parcelforce seem to have a hands-off approach once a parcel leaves the UK. Really worried about this.
I so regret using Parcelforce, I was assured that the parcel would be delivered to the recipient within 5 working days by Royal Mail sad. Please does anyone have a contact I can get in touch with in Nigeria to resolve this issue.
Re: I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! by Nancyama(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
I've never heard about them though cus I always use DHL. You can try searching for their page on other social platforms like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. You can also use Google to search for their office addresses in Lagos and Abuja.

bondito2016:
I used Parcelforce to send a parcel containing a passport to my wife from the UK to Nigeria on the 8th of December 2021 but she is yet to receive it.
They said the parcel is in Nigeria but hasn't been cleared by customs yet. It was exported from the UK on 10 December and there is no update till today. Parcelforce seem to have a hands-off approach once a parcel leaves the UK. Really worried about this.
I so regret using Parcelforce, I was assured that the parcel would be delivered to the recipient within 5 working days by Royal Mail sad. Please does anyone have a contact I can get in touch with in Nigeria to resolve this issue.
Re: I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! by Uyix: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2022
@bondito2016, have you received your parcel now. A parcel was also sent to me on 8 December 2021, and i am yet to receive it as well...
Re: I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
bondito2016:

Did you inform PF, that an international PP was included in the package?....

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Bad Experience With Parcelforce...Need Help !!!!!! by bondito2016: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Uyix:
@bondito2016, have you received your parcel now. A parcel was also sent to me on 8 December 2021, and i am yet to receive it as well...

My wife finally received the package after 2 months. I had already paid for a new passport :-(. Parcelforce compensated me though.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! SA Mom Buys 13-year-old Boy New Car To Run Her Errands / Best Places To Live In Abeokuta / Why Traveling To Australia Must Be On Your Bucket List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.