Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip (29890 Views)

Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded / JUST IN: Sir Abel Omoruyi Ceo/Owner Iyare Motors Is Dead (pics) / Iyare Motors Price List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
I have been travelling with Iyare motors since 2011 and I have never had any issue with their way of operating until today.

Around 10:20am it was announced that our first class vehicle is ready for a trip, the first sign I saw was that there are lot of luggages on ground to load on first class Bus, they didn't load the Vehicle till around 11am, everywhere just filled up to the brim and I have to relax on loads before I could seat comfortably.

The motor is heading to Iyana ipaja and we got to Ikeja around 4:30pm, all of a sudden without any permission from the driver or anybody the vehicle just climb Airport Bridge, everybody was surprised that the vehicle was going straight to the International airport that was when one man start begging that he had agreed with the driver before to drop him to the airport, we spent another 45mins bfre we left Airport.

As if that's not enough , he left the airport and enter someone around Oshodi to drop another Passenger (woman) .
Till now we are still in Airport road inside hold up and the driver dont even send us. No even "sorry"

7:32pm the driver is at Cement , says he cannot go again because the traffic is much, he is asking everybody to come down and find their ways.
Cc

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by thesicilian: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
You can call his company in Benin to report the driver. I'm sure he'll be sanctioned for it if he wasn't authorized to take those extra trips.

77 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
You can call his company in Benin to report him.

I will surely do that, this man dey vex me walahi

14 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by wisino1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bros your own too much......you said the driver and a passenger beg you that he has to drop him at the airport, you should have refused and insist the driver drop you first ,you agreed for him to drop him first now you are stuck in traffic you are complaining

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
thesicilian:
You can call his company in Benin to report the driver. I'm sure he'll be sanctioned for it if he wasn't authorized to take those extra trips.

But can he be authorised at expense of other passengers?
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
wisino1:
Bros your own too much......you said the driver and a passenger beg you that he has to drop him at the airport, you should have refused and insist the driver drop you first ,you agreed for him to drop him first now you are stuck in traffic you are complaining
Can you read at all? Where did I say the driver begged?

Incase u dont know Lagos, Vehicle can climb airport bridge from Ikeja to avoid traffic and come down and turn to iyana ipaja road and that was everybody's believe until he drive down to the international airport even when we ask him where he was driving to he didn't talk except the passenger that start telling us that he had agreed with the driver bfre and that was when we have passed every bus stops around. Till now we never heard sorry from him.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Brandonx(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
The driver should have gone to Iyana ipaja before going to the airport, probably the man has an early flight to catch. Lagos traffic is not funny. They do that most times,the last time I used iyare we first got to Iyana ipaja before going to the airport. I paid extra 3500.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Chuks9000: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is not right na

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Brandonx:
The driver should have gone to Iyana ipaja before going to the airport, probably the man has an early flight to catch. Lagos traffic is not funny. They do that most times,the last time I used iyare we first got to Iyana ipaja before going to the airport. I paid extra 3500.
I' dont even have any problem with him going to the airport it wud have better if we are informed I would have just alight at Ikeja and enter iyana ipaja or to Sango. This man just kept quite till now as if we other customers dont have value. We have not left Airport traffic now not to talk of getting to Expressway.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Chuks9000: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
wisino1:
What is your problem?
Since when inter state begin carry passengers do town service?
Even if na driver dey beg, it is extremely wrong.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chuks9000:

What is your problem?
Since when inter state begin carry passengers do town service?
Even if na driver dey beg, it is extremely wrong.
Thank u sir o, the guy comment just dey vex me, I wish he's experiencing this with us

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by anthonyuncle(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
it's really surprising to me that u've been using them for 8yrs.
to me dz guys are over hyped,
I see no reason y their fares are expensive.
I only used them ONCE & regretted it.
their services are very poor,
their drivers are arrogant...
make I no just continue abeg

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by moscobabs(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
The driver says is not going again that the traffic is much, he's been fighting everybody.

He asked everybody to come down at Cement.

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by focus7: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Copy his plate number and report him at their office

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by thankfulsoul: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lol
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by meezynetwork(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Una no gather beat Am?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by francisduru: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na Scam

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Tomoyayi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecided
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by davillian(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Lordjb: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by nairalee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hahahhahhaha this is too funny. OP are u sure u didn't make up this story? Are all of u in the car below 11 years old?

This kind of driver would do worse than that senator Elisha the slapper if he had the wealth and opportunity. Infact he would have slapped the IG when invited for questioning

Lmaooo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by adewest1999(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
All this end time drivers sef

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is Nigeria where most Nigerians are not sensitive to the plight of others. The guy going t international airport did not care what happens to other passengers. The next thing people will say its Buhari.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Exactly, gather and beat the idiot driver, puncture the tire or something

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by anabose: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
I am sorry o that this thing happened to you.
meanwhile, BEDC NOR GREE GIVE ME LIGHT FOR 2 WEEKS (DEM GO SWITCH OFF THE TRANSFORMER) BECAUSE PEOPLE WEY DE MY AREA NOR DE GREE PAY THEIR BILLS.
How THAT ONE TEY BE MY BUSINESS.
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by packmoney(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Keep enjoying the bus air condition while you can..
Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by afroxyz: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
wisino1:

sometimes before you reply weigh the contents of your statement lest you expose your ignorance

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by drey076(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why not lodge ur complaint directly to the company instead of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip by Bammzzie(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Guy I jst left Ikeja not quite long.... D traffic is nw frm Dopemu to Oshodi buh national to either local or international airport is free nw...pls jst free d driver nd come down cos bus are scarce nw o nd they hv inflated d t.fare already.... I guess u can see as people are trekking.... Sorry bro, I can feel ur pain. One luv smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video) / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / Commercial Operations Started On The New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.