Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) (59093 Views)

The Human Body Is Actually A Machine / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) / Greedy Python Has Its Skull Crushed By A Leopard It Tried To Attack (video/pictu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Wow! It's really huge.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ThickSharon123(f): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Coldshisha:
I laugh at scientists trying to save animals going through extinction....

Nature and evolution, change in weather and temperature, external invasion and universe would always make every specie including human evolve or face extinction

Humans can never evolve. Evolution only happens in the affairs of men. Humanity is God incarnated and there is no evolution when it comes to us.

To add, we are not this meat suits we wear. We are far more than that, we are soul, mind, spirit of whatever you want to call it. That's who we are and not this meat suits.

God set the stage here on earth for all of us, and he's playing every part of man. He's playing the theif, the pope, the electrician, the rich, you name it. And he won't be done till he has completed what he said he'll do. Read the Bible, that's where all the secret of the universe is, not what a scientists makes by silly hypothesis and theory.

As a great man once said, I don't remember his name, " what can be counted as truth today, may end up becoming the stupidest thing ever thought."
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by segtech68: 5:22am On Jan 08, 2022
ode
Siberia01:
Africans are still smarter than the whitemen
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Scientists are telling us that they have digital cameras 200 millions years ago? I don't even know what to believe again.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Humans can never evolve. Evolution only happens in the affairs of men. Humanity is God incarnated and there is no evolution when it comes to us.

To add, we are not this meat suits we wear. We are far more than that, we are soul, mind, spirit of whatever you want to call it. That's who we are and not this meat suits.

God set the stage here on earth for all of us, and he's playing every part of man. He's playing the theif, the pope, the electrician, the rich, you name it. And he won't be done till he has completed what he said he'll do. Read the Bible, that's where all the secret of the universe is, not what a scientists makes by silly hypothesis and theory.

As a great man once said, I don't remember his name, " what can be counted as truth today, may end up becoming the stupidest thing ever thought."
You really don't understand the word 'evolution '

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Alfabest07(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

The story of creation is a mystery.

The world was not created in 7days as many people believe but was created for millions of years but the Bible narrated it one day at a time.

One day he made the heavens, skies and then on a different day(not the next day) he created another thing.

Now the Bible says a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth so perhaps there was a very very long period between when GOD created the beasts in the ocean and when he finally made man on the last day of creation which is the day 6 of creation.

So what if there was like 500 years heavenly calender between the day GOD created these beasts and the day he decided to create man?

So these scientists are somewhat accurate in their calculation of the years these beasts existed.

I hope this makes sense.

it makes sense theoretically sha, i can't say that's what it is anyway.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by FamilyAdviser: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2022
I hate science. Everything is based on assumptions. 240million nonsense indeed! Believe them at your peril.

No bone can survive in water for such a distance year. Make una take am easy na!
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by TonySpike: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2022
If the Bible creation days are simply seen as events and not literary days, then nothing is impossible.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2022
kramer:

I mentioned you again, what can you do biatch!!

Kpotokpoto nicca! If you can't deal with it don't dish it. cheesy
what do you have to offer?
You carry head like bicycle seat, dey find who go kill u, undecided
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Science and religion, are they compatible?
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by omojeesu(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Some people will want you to ignore such discoveries and limit your understanding of planet earth to Genesis chapter 1 & 2.

246 million years, 90 million years....

There was pre-adamic life between Genesis 1.1 Genesis 1.2 destroyed by cataclysm that the Spirit of God brooded over followed by the current creative order beginning from Genesis 1.3.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Story story
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Gmajor(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2022
stop being ignorant una no go hear
Coldshisha:
I laugh at scientists trying to save animals going through extinction....

Nature and evolution, change in weather and temperature, external invasion and universe would always make every specie including human evolve or face extinction
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Timijo(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Obapemi:

Between Genesis Chapter 1 vs 1 and vs 2, there was a pre-adamic era.

1 In the beginning God created[i][/i] the heavens and the earth.

He created the earth completely meaning it was a concluded job like the heavens too but he did not create Man.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Look at the following words: Formless, empty, darkness (God will not start by creating something meaningless).

Questions to think about:

1. Ask yourself when was the waters created.

2. When did the Devil arrive on the earth to deceive Eve?

I can continue to ask more questions but I will stop but my last question is Why was Man now created?

1. Rulership: Gen1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

2. Management: Gen2:5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground

In conclusion, in my opinion, and understanding scriptures, there was a world before Gen 1: 2 and I also believe the Enemy (Satan) was casted down into the earth which led to the state of formlessness.
I'm interested in this discussion. You said that there was a world before Genesis 1: 2. Which world did God create again? According to the Bible, God spent seven days to create the heavens and the earth. This means that there was no heavens nor earth.
1. Where was God and the angels living before creation?
2. What is the interval between the time God created the earth and Adam, the first human being?
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Head of whale nkhor grin
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by donnie(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Some people will want you to ignore such discoveries and limit your understanding of planet earth to Genesis chapter 1 & 2.

The book of Genesis does not rule out the existence of creatures such as this. Get understanding.

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by errigdee: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
then how d body want be... nawa
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Peace1993: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
ume1000:
it's actually a stupid question because time is a circle (with no end nor beginning) we only experience our own nano sector of this great continuum

It's actually impossible to calculate the amount of time that has elapsed except you are been specific examples the time the Earth was formed ,when life began, when was the universe born other than these time is boundless and the thought of its durability might drive you insane
Being a religious adherent, engaging you would definitely be a waste of time (without disrespect) for both ends .
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Nothingserious: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:

People like you always fail to even understand the simple truth between Genesis 1:1 and verses 2.

None of us knows how many days or months or millions or billions of years between those 2 verses.

We only know that humans are the last entrants in creation. The earth is older. Followed by vegetation. Followed by other animals and lastly humans.

So tell me how your comment and this discovery had disproved the Bible?
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Nothingserious: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2022
donnie:

The book of Genesis does not rule out the existence of creatures such as this. Get understanding.

Thank you. That fellow misses the point
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Paulplayy: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
How much time do we have left after 246 million years??

If person die, na there the world end for am o..
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

The story of creation is a mystery.

The world was not created in 7days as many people believe but was created for millions of years but the Bible narrated it one day at a time.

One day he made the heavens, skies and then on a different day(not the next day) he created another thing.

Now the Bible says a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth so perhaps there was a very very long period between when GOD created the beasts in the ocean and when he finally made man on the last day of creation which is the day 6 of creation.

So what if there was like 500 years heavenly calender between the day GOD created these beasts and the day he decided to create man?

So these scientists are somewhat accurate in their calculation of the years these beasts existed.

I hope this makes sense.

So for a thousand years plants were growing without sunlight?
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by kramer: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
YourFavorite21:
what do you have to offer?
You carry head like bicycle seat, dey find who go kill u, undecided

Nothing to Kpotokpoto niccas like yourself cheesy
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
kramer:

[s]Nothing to Kpotokpoto niccas like yourself[/s] cheesy
Gerrout
Mkpi awada.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Horokrox: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

We heard that several heads were mined by the Fulanis in Enugu today ! Chai,IBO have suffered ! Shouldn't you be more concerned about that OSU ? Is this why millions of your progenitors were sold cheaply into the slavery by the Ijaw people ?

You need to see something in the attached document;620 Eboe sold as slaves in a single transaction !

You're the SUPERLATIVE description of a brain DEAD creature undecided
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by ayibaisgud: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:

This creatures existed before the earth and humans were created. all these billions n millions of years happened between Genesis chapter 1 and 2
it was during the battle between God n Satan and his hosts that these creatures died.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pls someone should explain all these things to me oo
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by kramer: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Gerrout
Mkpi awada.

Your wish is my command, Mr. Kpotokpoto grin
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Horokrox:
You're the SUPERLATIVE description of a brain DEAD creature undecided

E pain am !

Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by Obapemi: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Timijo:
I'm interested in this discussion. You said that there was a world before Genesis 1: 2. Which world did God create again? According to the Bible, God spent seven days to create the heavens and the earth. This means that there was no heavens nor earth.
1. Where was God and the angels living before creation?
2. What is the interval between the time God created the earth and Adam, the first human being?

Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately, I get busy at times so I am unable to spend time to respond the way I would.

However, to answer you, read Genesis 1 again. You will notice that the 7 days were spent on earth mainly. The word "Create" and "Made" were also used separately. Create was used for Heavens (note the "s"wink and Earth, Man and finally Sea Creature. In other cases, he made. The Hebrew word used was "bara". Made could also mean a process of reconstruction.

1. God and his angels dwelt in heaven after the first creation, a lot of bible references but not for today. Have you asked How many days it was before God declared the first day? When actually did the devil arrive on earth (within the 7 days )?
2. Second there was a dateless past before Adam and God created science to unravel it. Also when were the other planet created?

Am sorry I have to run to fellowship. Have a great day.
Re: Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) by NightFood: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm, how did humans survive with these animals back then?

Snake With A Foot Found In China / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos