Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Address Suicide Cases - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Address Suicide Cases (181 Views)

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Address Suicide Cases by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have seen certain people misquote certain messages ...... calling them suicide threats... and that's just unnecessary..

Another thing is that even when some people know it's not suicide you're talking about,they just go ahead and ask you to commit suicide......why

Your offence is asking for financial assistance when you're in a situation that requires support from people.

So, I know some people might still see this is as a reason to start wishing me death.... well, that's not new to me.

If someone actually says he or she wants to commit suicide,does it mean you should blast the person??

If you can't help the person, don't respond..... allow the person to commit suicide...... help in this case simply means something that the person can benefit from immediately towards overcoming the situation.

If the person commits suicide, don't say nonsense like the person was being evil to his family members or the person was being selfish.

You don't know what the person was thinking about......it was the person's death that was in the person's mind, anyway..

Why was the person thinking of how to die specifically??

The person was tired of remaining in a condition that was too terrible to bear without crying..... the person always felt like crying....but the person even got tired of shedding tears.....lost control of whatever was restraining him or her from suicide...then boooommm!!!!!!!

Survived by people that couldn't do anything about it......there may be no funeral ...... the corpse is dumped in a pit........

Is it not better to say nothing instead of condemning the person ...... will you go and arrest the person in the pit......if you mock the person,does it mean you will not die?

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visit To Oyo Creates Excitement In Ibadan, Ogbomoso / 10 Myths About Paternity DNA Testing In Nigeria Debunked / How To Discipline A 2 Years Old Toddler: Simple Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.