Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? (1054 Views)

Man Killed By Vigilante In Delta Secretly Buried (Photo) / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Update From . COM

This Is New Year, 2022, In the comment box, tell us what is making you to shed tears secretly, someone Here, might be of help to you now.

This Thread Is Officially Created to help you out to come out from any problem that you are passing through in life.

Source: https://m./2861404647431933/permalink/3078403859065343/?fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mine Is, If I remember that, most of Nigerian Ladies did not have spirit of giving, it make me to shed tears secretly.

1 Like

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Bola146(f): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Financially since Buhari entered

7 Likes

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Note: Anything You Are Passing Through in life, that use to make you to cry, say it out now on this official thread.

Please Don't Say Any Lie On this Thread.

Anyone that the spirit of God touches, will provide solution or help to whatever you are passing through right now.

Copyright - BLOG
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bola146:
Financially since Buhari entered

Someone Will Come to your Aid, Through this official thread Created by
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Polynek(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Being broke cry

1 Like

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by chatinent: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2022
If I see ₦1m, I fit use leg reach kafanchan now.

Man's so broke.

1 Like

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Oblongata: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Lost my dad most recently and I have had to be strong for my wife and kids… I secretly cry myself to sleep every night because that is the only sleep medicine my body knows now, else I would stay awake all night. I can’t even sniff because I don’t want my wife to know I am crying, my own tears na learner for where her own dey

2 Likes

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by adeoyekay(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Oblongata:
Lost my dad most recently and I have had to be strong for my wife and kids… I secretly cry myself to sleep every night because that is the only sleep medicine my body knows now, else I would stay awake all night. I can’t even sniff because I don’t want my wife to know I am crying, my own tears na learner for where her own dey
May the Lord console you.
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Boogyman557: 4:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool if I oder for my WEED and d MANCHI no bring am on time

I SWEAR DOWN. the tin de make me wanna cry and BLAST his BLOKOS or left leg wit my old KALA

WTF MAN
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if I oder for my WEED and d MANCHI no bring am on time

I SWEAR DOWN. the tin de make me wanna cry and BLAST his BLOKOS or left leg wit my old KALA

WTF MAN

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Chiden(f): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2022
The thought that I've failed
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2022
My inability to take very good care of my mum financially. It really hurt me deeply.
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Epeegee(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Not been able to pay house rent and get medicine for my sick sibling
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Epeegee:
Not been able to pay house rent and get medicine for my sick sibling

Lalasticlala I need more comment on this thread.
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Epeegee(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:

Lalasticlala I need more comment on this thread.

Trying to mock me?I'm even trying to sell my television because of this
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Epeegee:

Trying to mock me?I'm even trying to sell my television because of this

Mynd44 Many People Are Passing Through Hell now, Push to the homepage
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Oblongata: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2022
adeoyekay:
May the Lord console you.
Thank you sir
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by richhy84: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Getting a 32 inch TV for my view centre business will be fine because the previous one had the screen broken and the other TV bad screen. So I might loose my customer to competitor.
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
richhy84:
Getting a 32 inch TV for my view centre business will be fine because the previous one had the screen broken and the other TV bad screen. So I might loose my customer to competitor.

How much are they selling it?
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Epeegee(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:

How much are they selling it?

I'm selling my 3 months old 32" hisense led television

55k,lagos
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Phurlareen44(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022

55k,lagos[color=#006600][/color]

Can it goes for 45k and where is your location?
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Epeegee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Phurlareen44:

55k,lagos[color=#006600][/color]

Can it goes for 45k and where is your location?

I'm available anywhere in mainland,where are you boss
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by BadNews: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Epeegee:

55k,lagos

What about people in Nasarawa State
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oblongata:
lol, grin, the lord is your strength boss....may his soul rest in peace
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by adeoyekay(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

This Is New Year, 2022, In the comment box, tell us what is making you to shed tears secretly, someone Here, might be of help to you now.

This Thread Is Officially Created to help you out to come out from any problem that you are passing through in life.

Source: https://m./2861404647431933/permalink/3078403859065343/?fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile
No money to complete my project work 15k

1 Like

Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Das1mama: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mehn, i remembered a day when i was watching my little boy through the window when he was having a conversation with his mum on phone asking her when is he going to see her again with sobering tune, so as a dad with a fragile heart, i could feel the emotion and pain he was passing through that moment, instantly tears started dropping from my eyes.....
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
The fact that i can't get my supporting sister a laptop to run her own school project.
I always feel that I've failed her, esp when I know she has always been there for me with the little she could offer during my own project.
Re: Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Broke to stupor and in debt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Northerners Come To Lagos, Since They Like Sharia Law / 21-Year-Old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (Photos) / Gunmen Arrested By The Nigeria Police Force At Abia And Rivers State Boundary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.