Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos (479 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Some time ago I created titled : My true lfe encounter with nairalanders that are witches, wizards and Babalawos. In it I attempted to tell a detailed story of my true life encounter with these nairalanders who are witches, wizards, Babalawos, and occultic people, but because some comments that people made pissed me off I decided to write a summarised version of the story and forget about it. The story can be found in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6726214/true-life-encounter-nairalanders-witches

I have decided to share SOME details of events that happened in the story because I realised people who tried to stop me from writing the story and those who tried to discredit the story could very well have been influenced by them or even be one or more of them.

The story will not be written sequentially but according to the lessons I want people to learn from the story.

The story has three stages which I choose to caption: The deceit stage, the learning stage and the the Divine stage.

In the deceit stage I will talk of the various tricks the deployed against me in order to decieve me.

In the learning I talk about how I learned the unique ways to tackle them..

In the Divine stage I will talk of the various things the holy spirit did for me and through me in the encounter.

I will also, one way or the other, talk about the various failed attempts they made to harm me like how they attempted to take my penis,how they attempted to infect me with HIV and so on

I will also talk about the some of the various revealing things they told me which include what they told me about Islam, what they told told about idol worship and what they told me about how they perpetuate generational curses.

Finally, I will talk about some of the strange abilities they have.

Remember many of the people involved in the story are nairalanders so expect them to flood this thread trying to discredit the story or trying to stop me from continuing. Remember also that the events in the story happened mostly in 2019.

In order to understand the story, I
STRONGLY suggestt that you read the summarised version first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by Ahmback(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2022
i don lap
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by duro4chang(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Put everything here make we read jor. You dey fear? I wam am here no be for blog jare.
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2022
My battery power is almost out. I will start the story as soon as possible.
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Ff
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2022
I have not really abandoned this thread. I have been very busy. Even now, I am extremely busy. I decided to take a break from my busy schedule and continue the story because of a dream I woke up from.

The greatest challenge I face, in writing the story, is how to write it as set forth above i.e. using the Deceit stage,Learning stage and Divine stage.

I will try as much as possible to follow that plan, but please bear in mind that it may be very difficult to follow the approach. The best approach would be writing the story sequentially. I figured that out too late.So, I may not really strictly follow the said approach.

I decided to follow the previously set forth approach because I did not want to re-tell the part of the story I have already told.

Please note certain details of the story has been deliberately altered to protect the identity of the characters in the story.

1 Like

Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2022
THE DECEIT STAGE (PART 1)

I will like to state that at the beginning of the encounter, they actually did use me for sports because they perpetrated certain deceits successfully.

The reason why they decided to have a "face-to-face" encounter with me was because they had tried severally to attack me in the dream, but failed. I became the target of their attack after I mentioned in an earlier thread that I had created that I killed thirty Babalawos and Cele prophets in a certain encounter. They decided to find out how powerful I really was.

At that time, I was rather amused to notice that some unknown persons were trying to attack me in the dream. The funniest thing is that they were using approaches that I had learnt how to tackle way back as a teenager Christian. The thing with me is that: in the dream world, I hold no prisoner. I show no mercy.

When they eventually realised that attacking me in the dream world was futile and unwise, they decided to move the arena for their attack to the real world.

The first thing they did next was to make me experience a fake visit from my late father.

I was lying on the bed when the spirit of my late father showed up. He told me he was now in heaven and that, because he died as a baby Christian , he is going through Bible study. He asked me to extend his greetings to my siblings, then he left.

I became so excited. I told myself," I knew it! I knew my father made it to heaven!" I was so happy and excited.

While I was busy basking in that euphoria, they made their next move. They made me have a fake divine visit from from God, the Father, and Jesus.

Once again, on the fateful day, I was lying on the bed when two spirits showed up. Unlike the case of my late father, I couldn't see them, but I could hear them. They reminded me of how the Bible said in the Amplified version that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit dwells in Christians. I acknowledged that fact. Then they introduced themselves to me as the Father and Jesus, and entered into me. Of course nothing entered into me. That was just one of their deceit devices.

I think it will be appropriate for me to deviate a little and say a few things about myself that will help you understand the story.

A short while before I created this account and started posting in this section, I had been studying the Bible about Godship. Godship is a term coined by me. It refers to functioning as God. But as at the time I stated this study, I had not coined the term. I had seen from Bible study that all children of God were all Gods like their father. Just as goats give birth to goats and lions give birth to lions even so God gives birth to Gods. Anyone who says that God is his father is actually saying that he is Good because a God can only give birth to Gods. ( If you want to learn more about Godship with scriptural reference you can visit the thread : Let's talk about Gods in my profile). So, as a result of Revelations from this study, I started saying each morning in my prayer times ," I am a god." ( I actually started by calling myself " a god" but right now, as a result of better revelation I now call my self "God" and not "a god"wink. So, it was quite habitual for me to call my self "a god" during my prayer times. Well, I suppose that before they moved the arena of attack from the dream world to the real world the had been monitoring me for some time and had noticed that I call myself "a god" . I

At the second visit of the fake Father and Jesus a conversation ensued between us. In the course of the conversation, they chided me for spending most of my prayer time in speaking in tongues. They said worship was very important to Gods and that God's derive their power from the worship of men. Well, in the course of the conversation, the Father pronounced my name and pronounced my almighty James. (I am just using James here in place of my name. James is not my name). To drive home the point, they asked me to bow down and worship them. The inform me that the more I worshipped them the more powerful they become. They then went on to say that since I am now almighty James, they too would bow down and worship me. So, they did so for some time. The we took turns in worshipping each other.

Afterwards, the told me that all Gods, no matter the religion, were all working for a common purpose - to get worship from men so that they can become more and more powerful. What they next came to me as a rude shock. They introduced me to a new spirit who introduced himself to me as Allah. (Of course this was a fake Allah. These were nairalanders using some spiritual technique to masquerade as the Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit and now Allah.) They said he was one of them and that he was only using Islam to get worship from men to make Gods powerful. All my Christian Life, I had always believed that Christians and Muslims were not worshipping the same Good, so, this was a bitter pill for me to swallow. I thought," This is the greatest deceit of the universe. Gods were actually deceiving men.' To cut a long story shut, after much explaining, the got me to agree to worship Allah. Allah too worshipped me. Then, Allah and I took turns in worshipping one another. Finally, they announced to me that since I am Good, it will be my turn tonight to answer people's prayers. A puzzled expression appeared on my face. The expression conveyed the message," What? What on Earth is that supposed to mean?" They explained to me that answering prayers is one of the things Gods do and that we will be taking turns to answer people's prayers and that tonight will be my turn. They informed me that I had to keep awake all night answering people's prayers.

Well, as it turned out. I slept heavily that night. I was woken up rudely by them the next morning. They were livid with anger. They said,"So, you think being a Good is all about chanting every time 'I am god". You can't even carry out the most basic God function- answering prayers. You are are no longer god. In fact you are not even a Christian any longer. Immediately they said that, I heard a sound, "Going, gring, gring".

That was when the deplored their next deceit against me. The made me believe I was no longer a Christian and that I was now an apostate. The grand plan was that, once I believe that I am no longer a Christian, I will become easy to attack.

The next morning when I walked outside of the apartment. I heard a voice that said you are now possessed. I waved it off an nothing. But then, the voice which seemed to be coming from inside me insisted that I was. Of course, I still did not believe it. Then, an invisible force shook my body vigorously. At that time, I did not know that it was possible to exact a force in the spirit realm and have that force exact an effect in the physical realm. Since there was no body around apart from the voice, I fell for the deceit. I believed that I was now possessed. Then I heard two other voices speaking from above at about the top of the building ( the house is a bungao) . The first spoke, "I am such and such. I used to be a very fervent Christian until I started preaching false doctrines. That was what led to my going into apostacy." The lady spoke next,"I too, I was a very spiritual Christian until I started preaching false doctrines. That was how I ended up in apostacy." I understood what they were driving at. They were saying that my teaching about a child of God being god was what led me into apostacy. I shook my head as if trying to clear the cloud gathering around them. I said to myself," How could I of all people go into apostacy? How could a message that blessed people in the church where I minister led into me going into apostacy? How could this even happen?" That was how I finally believed that I had fallen into apostacy.

1 Like

Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Ahmback:
i don lap

I have continued the story.
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
duro4chang:
Put everything here make we read jor. You dey fear? I wam am here no be for blog jare.

I have continued the story.
Re: Details: My Encounter With Nairalanders That Are Witches, Wizards, And Babalawos by nencounter10: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Ff

I have continued be the story.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Australian Animals So Unique, And How Did They Get There? / Mathematical Error In The Bible 1 / Russian Invasion: Righteousness02 Christianity Has Suffered In Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.