Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes (1677 Views)

#osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola / How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes / Davido,Okocha & Wizkid Should Inform Lagosians Tinubu Collect Tax Through Fronts (2) (3) (4)

Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2022
The immediate past Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Alpha Beta Consultants, Mr Dapo Apara, has revealed how former Lagos State governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, used Osun State governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, as front for the establishment of the firm.

Alpha Beta Consulting was awarded a contract by the Lagos State Government when Tinubu was governor of the state after a recommendation by a committee comprising the then Attorney-General of Lagos State, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (now the Vice President of Nigeria); Mr Wale Edun, then Commissioner for Finance; and a former Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget, Yemi Cardoso.

The firm was subsequently given exclusive rights to collect taxes on behalf of the Lagos State Government and was believed to receive about 10 per cent commission from the revenue it collected for the state.

However, pro-transparency groups and opposition politicians have constantly alleged that Tinubu owned Alpha Beta even though his name is not on any of the company's documents.

In a statement of claim filed at the Lagos State High Court, Apara, alleged that the company had become an avenue for official corruption of government officers, a conduit pipe for massive money laundering scheme, tax evasion, among other vices.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/08/revealed-how-bola-tinubu-used-osun-governor-oyetola-others-fronts-alpha-beta

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Greyworld: 2:41am On Jan 08, 2022
The coming days would be plagued by series of revelations by thieves who have changed camps or been rejected by their former boss.

Things you know that would benefit the Nigerian public and you didn't say it out until campaign and subsequently elections are useless and as a matter of fact should attract jail terms.

No honour among Thieves.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Omihanifa: 3:53am On Jan 08, 2022
See lighter in his front grin

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Validated: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2022
Greyworld:
The coming days would be plagued by series of revelations by thieves who have changed camps or been rejected by their former boss.

Things you know that would benefit the Nigerian public and you didn't say it out until campaign and subsequently elections are useless and as a matter of fact should attract jail terms.

No honour among Thieves.
It is called "whistle Blowing". No matter when it is reported, it is relevant to avoid handing the treasury keys to armed robbers.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by TheRareGem1(f): 4:06am On Jan 08, 2022
I don't want to know what motive this op have but one thing is clear, with alpha beta, how it was establish and the brains that established it, the state still generate the highest igr in the federation and the solid foundation laid is paying off, BAT company BAT company...should it be for free before? Your state governor should do it if it is easy na

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:13am On Jan 08, 2022
This is the person that wants to be President. See how shriveled up, he looks. After stealing for several decades, he still wants to be President, so he can finish whatever, the present scarecrow leaves behind in 2023.
Why won't he just relax in his old age and enjoy his ill-gotten fortune?

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by SmartPolician: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Stale news

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Elvinci101: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2022
As a confirmed Omoluabi I will advised Tinubu, Chicago Boston most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar and iragbiji born Lagos based world famous two bullion vans election rigger and master strategist to listen to the voice of reason and rescind his decision to contest the next presidential election come 2023 in order to enjoy his loots in peace and take care of his failing health.
It's game over for Baba Sope. That Yoke Shall Break and Affliction Shall Never Arise The Second Time.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by orisa37: 5:07am On Jan 08, 2022
EFCC TO THE RESCUE PLEASE.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:
As a confirmed Omoluabi I will advised Tinubu, Chicago Boston most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar and iragbiji born Lagos based world famous two bullion vans election rigger and master strategist to listen to the voice of reason and rescind his decision to contest the next presidential election come 2023 in order to enjoy his loots in peace and take care of his failing health.
It's game over for Baba Sope. That Yoke Shall Break and Affliction Shall Never Arise The Second Time.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2022
RuudVanPatriot:
There is reason to believe the Commissioners were threatened with having their skulls mined if they didn't give Tinubu the monopoly to collect Lagos state taxes at 10% commission.

Just like your governors in the yeast always threaten you yeebos with having peppersoup made from your meat to keep you in line.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2022
orisa37:
EFCC TO THE RESCUE PLEASE.
EFCC should be disbanded and we should outsource corruption cases to South Africa that jailed Jacob Zuma

cc
TMKSouth
IronGalaxy
Joziboi

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by helinues: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Dominique
Seun
Mukina

Rule 19

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Dominique
Seun
Mukina

Rule 19

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by helinues: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
RuudVanPatriot:

You have taken LAWMA job long time. You refused to leave Tinubu's trash for them to pick.

After being banned with your previous monikers, instead of calming down with the new one, you quickly go do your as usual ranting about Tinubu.

Mods are coming for you..

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Pastor Osinbanjo

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Greyworld: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Validated:

It is called "whistle Blowing". No matter when it is reported, it is relevant to avoid handing the treasury keys to armed robbers.
And this this the time to blow it right? Have you ever asked yourselves why do such revelations only appear doing campaigns and election periods?

Most governors go with the title of "Dr." But its only during election we hear they don't have WAEC results or NEPA bill or thrash.

Its all cruise and I believe the Nigerians people are tired of it.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by louqas: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:
As a confirmed Omoluabi

This year 2022

ALWAYS RESIST THE URGE TO SALAYE

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by helinues: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Chai, mods are really dealing with some people..

Nigga don deactivate as usual.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by helinues: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:

Chinedu, it's totally unfair for you people to be deserting your region and still not be proud of it in a public place.

Try and be proud of your lineage

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Elvinci101: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:

Chinedu, it's totally unfair for you people to be deserting your region and still not be proud of it in a public place.

Try and be proud of your lineage
Seun, Lalasticlala Rule 2 and 3

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Joylove2324(f): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by louqas: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:

Seun, Lalasticlala Rule 2 and 3

In Nwanimo voice

Leave
Seun
Alone

Why is it that its only ibos that impersonate other tribes?
Whenever you see....i am a yoruba.....as a confirmed yoruba...etc its always an ibo miscreant behind the moniker.
This is the highest form of self denial

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Elvinci101: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022
louqas:

In Nwanimo voice

Leave
Seun
Alone

Whenever you see....i am a yoruba.....as a confirmed yoruba...etc its always an ibo miscreant behind the moniker.
So you want to deny me of my Yoruba heritage, abi?
Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by louqas: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:

Real Omoluabi wont be going about trying so hard to convince other omoluabi he is one of them....
Are you so ashamed of your ibo lineage?....its understandable not with the way ipob miscreants has made ibos a laughing stock....

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Elvinci101: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2022
louqas:

Real Omoluabi wont be going about trying so hard to convince other omoluabi he is one of them....
Are you so ashamed of your ibo lineage?....its understandable not with the way ipob miscreants has made ibos a laughing stock....
Gbęnu ofo soun!
Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
louqas:

In Nwanimo voice

Leave
Seun
Alone

I am a confirmed Yoruba. Why should I lie?
Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2022
louqas:

As a proud Yoruba man. I condemn skull mining, it is against our value system.

Re: Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:

I don't understand them.

2023: Ndigbo The Bussiness Men That are Afraid Of Tinubu / Let’s Be Careful In The Southwest / We Won’t Beg Wike, Says PDP Bot Member Who Met Rivers Gov In Turkey