Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents (17483 Views)

Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC / Chiji Collins, Imo Speaker Set To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by Sleyk: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
@ op, nwanne anwuna ooo
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by Chimeluv(f): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
That's what you get when you allow mad people take up leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by FBIBOT(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truth is bitter.... He pain am..... If not for humanity person wey dem suppose stone... See him like wembly ball cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by aryzgreat: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
richmond500:
Na their way, SE is cursed with bad leaders yet they like to turn violent if not given leadership on a platter.

This Buffon did not serve his people but wants to be violent when they told him he won't contest.

See how you foolishly contradict yourself. Shame on you.

If it's their way, and SE is cursed with bad leaders, then what you watched which is effort at accountability contradict your statement.

It's only in d SE that town hall meeting like this are called for elected members to come render account of their stewardship. You can see how a young community youth told the lawmaker to his face that he is a failure and look at the action of the youth who dispersed after he threw the garden egg away. It shows this same SE is averse to bad leadership.

Now, can this kind of confrontation happen in your SW where they worship politicians? No! Infact that boy would ha e been beaten by thugs and almajiri hoodlums if it were to be in SW or North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by JaroMan: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Governor yes SE bt Interms of law makers Lagos is the worst or they are all thesesame greedy incompetent criminals.
Shut up my friend.
Have you been to South East? Tell me a governor that can match Umahi based on revenue v projects done
Which governor did airport within 15 months?
Go to Enugu and see things for yourself
It's only Imo and Abia state and we say it that he is a nonperformer.
But they are not the worst in Nigeria. Why are lots always capping ignorantly?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by whytediamond(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ifearnoevil:

Mumu.
Instead of you to commend the young man for being courageous enough to speak out, this is what you came up.
How many of you fools can do this to even a councilor in your region.
Always seizing every opportunity to insult your eternal nemesis,igbo.

Say no more bro. Igbos haven't ruled Nigeria 2 out of 10times. That's less than 14% of the number of years other tribes and regions have been on the driving seat.

The igbos have been relegated to the trenches, but a good coach or team looks to the trenches for back up, if the first team isn't performing at all.

If the country were running well, I would have no need clamouring for an Igbo Pilot to lead Nigeria to it's promised land.

Make I rest.
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by Truthisunique2: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
richmond500:
why will my people stand up to Tinubu? He is not even from my region
you see how you disgraced yourself globally grin

Tiger gen

2 Likes

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by tonyzeal(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
richmond500:
Na their way, SE is cursed with bad leaders yet they like to turn violent if not given leadership on a platter.

This Buffon did not serve his people but wants to be violent when they told him he won't contest.
And he’s even trying to contest for a third term;this is my constituent and we don’t want to know who you are;the last time he told us he forgot his pants in Owerri house of assembly;this time might be going to ease himself.

1 Like

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by mediainc: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yes, ask him what he does with constituency allowances, and what bills he has passed to enhance your wellbeing. Your brothers are your problems, not Buhari or Nigeria. Every state gets his due allocations.
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by Ugonna62: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
edogu:
I like the fact that guy could muster the courage to challenge the lawmaker. If Nigerian youth could muster such courage, things definitely will turn around for good.
Exatly the point my brother,.some misguided youths are heretrowing banters,and insults along tribal line but lack the courage to approach their leaders to ask simple questions.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by mechanics(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
He should have controlled himself.
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
This year carry gbazgboz people are not smiling grin
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by UnabashedIPOB: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Did you see how ignorant, stupid and self absorbed Nigerian politicians can be? They would come around every four years to canvass for your votes but they would never return after they have been voted into office. And when you ask them a question at a gathering or criticize them for lack of performance, they take umbrage. I hope you saw how bloated like a whale that stupid politician looks? This is what's exactly wrong with Nigerian politicians. First of all, they do NOT have an inkling what public service means. In civilized societies, unlike in this damned zoo, politicians cater to their constituents. They have office in their constituencies and have regular visits especially when they are NOT in session. They have dedicated staff that handles issues and or complaints from their constituents. A voter could pick up a phone and call his or her Representative to either complain about an issue or tell the Rep. how they expect him to vote on an issue that's of concern to them. That's how true democracy works and NOT just DINO (Democracy In Name Only)!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
JaroMan:

Shut up my friend.
Have you been to South East? Tell me a governor that can match Umahi based on revenue v projects done
Which governor did airport within 15 months?
Go to Enugu and see things for yourself
It's only Imo and Abia state and we say it that he is a nonperformer.
But they are not the worst in Nigeria. Why are lots always capping ignorantly?

What has umahi done that hasn’t been done b4 I want to know or he did exceptionally well?? U better carry this ur mediocre mentality out of here.
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by nerus419(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Many of these guys lack capacity to handle leadership positions.
Just because they made some money in business or fraud and are capable offunding electionery campaign, they start jumping around and promising what they know nothing how to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by olisaEze(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
With lawmakers like this, no wonder Rochas was fond of saying "Imo State is in the hands of God". Just negodu a man that describes himself as a leader showing the world just how much regard he has for his constituency. This generation na sorosoké, the old intimidation tactics do not impress anyone anymore. Nwanne retrieve ya pata and return home, Abuja is not ya family’s inheritance!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by JaroMan: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
jaxxy:

What has umahi done that hasn’t been done b4 I want to know or he did exceptionally well?? U better carry this ur mediocre mentality out of here.
And who has done what he is doing with the money available to him?
Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by ProfAmaben(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
richmond500:

Your family is cursed, every rubbish you said about the Igbos returns to your family and mother.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents by ndigbo: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
justdream:
Collins na mumu boy. See how he embarrassed himself. E sure me say if nobe say him no get security aides again, e for don ask one of e mopol to flog that boy.

He wouldn't dare it !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman / Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch / Kano: Umar Ganduje To Officially Handover To Kabir Yusuf Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.