Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights (2243 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Enenim(m): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2022
⚽️�| Harry Maguire’s relationship with Ronaldo has declined rapidly over the last few months.

One bust up between the two came when Ronaldo asked Maguire if he wanted the only silverware he touches to be a pair of Greek handcuffs. They have not spoken since.

Don't forget to check out
www.naijaBet.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Soulsymbol99: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2022
Maguire no knw say na privilege 2 play wit C angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Sunmolar(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2022
oh I see

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Smug4real(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Enenim:
⚽️�| Harry Maguire’s relationship with Ronaldo has declined rapidly over the last few months.

One bust up between the two came when Ronaldo asked Maguire if he wanted the only silverware he touches to be a pair of Greek handcuffs. They have not spoken since.

Don't forget to check out
www.naijaBet.com
I would also fight Harry Maguire if I'm his team mate... The guy is 'shit'.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by funshow21: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2022
hehahaha..very funny

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by JohnnyBling(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2022
I stan with Ronaldo. Maguire has been awful and it's annoying to both his teammates and the fans. I trust Ronaldo to speak up if others are scared not to

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
Make I leave the mata for man united club to settle, I need not add to my headache
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Emu4life(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2022
If na messi now, crybembet will be crying all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by KosiGee(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
JohnnyBling:
I stan with Ronaldo. Maguire has been awful and it's annoying to both his teammates and the fans. I trust Ronaldo to speak up if others are scared not to

If Ronaldo actually mocked Harry McGuire over that Greece arrest incident, then Ronaldo deserves to be knocked out. If I was Harry and he say that to me, I’ll flatten him.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by paulolee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
I bin tink say na only messi de fite with all e PSG teammates n even dey beat coach join according to obeembet..
I thought dt united locker room is very peaceful o

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emu4life:
If na messi now, crybembet will be crying all over the place.
dt wan don go hide.....ever since wolves beat united wey e goat Captain

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by JohnnyBling(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
KosiGee:

If Ronaldo actually mocked Harry McGuire over that Greece arrest incident, then Ronaldo deserves to be knocked out. If I was Harry and he say that to me, I’ll flatten him.
I think Ronaldo is really frustrated seeing the supposed captain of the team make so many schoolboy mistakes, I mean Maguire makes errors you wouldn't expect a professional football player to make let alone the captain of one of the biggest clubs in the world. And ogbeni leave am, Maguire no fit flatten Ronaldo just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And Harry Maguire Fights by Kingcalls: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ronaldo is actually what man utd needed all these yrs to wake them up... if he dint join man utd... ole will still be there decieving them, pogba will be playing that his stupid play play football, no one will talk how mad wissaka is at helping the attack... and maguire will not be challenged for playing nonsense...

Notice how bad de gea had been over the past 3 seasons , thats cos of frustration, he also decided to drop his winning and saving spirit...but since Ronaldo joined, it lifted his spirit again and he has been the best in the EPL this season...

Those English boys that hv been destroying man utd hv to be challenged... Greenwood throwing shots like he is the only one on the field... try that sort of stupid play under Ferguson and u will benched and sold next transfer window....Rashford Greenwood and sancho just don't like passing the ball when another player is in a better position and the annoying thing is that they will waste it... a little moment of chance in football is what determines a winner and looser... only if sancho passed the ball the Ronaldo in the 7th minute against wolves, they wudnt hv lost ... those English boys keep on playing like kids and the defense led my maguire keeps on leading in mistakes ...

They are attacking Ronaldo cos Ronaldo is not like those loosers that accept defeat ... Ronaldo doesn't just bring goals , he brings the winning mentality... imagine if all man u players had Ronaldo's winning mentality...they will not be whe they are now

Wissaka is not also happy with Ronaldo cos Ronaldo said he is the worst right back he has ever had in his career, which is the truth... if someone like Ronaldo should manage this present man u team, they will win the league cos he will sell off those weak English players abd bring players with winning mentality and not sulkers

Greenwood complaining that he is not happy with Ronaldo cos since he joined, his playing time reduced, just imagine the fool... these kids hv guts sha...can u try that in Madrid or barca or Milan or bayern .... spoilt brats that are killing man utd... Greenwood is not even half as good as fiden or grealish but dem no born dem to talk dat kyn talk ...

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Stars Doused In Blue Paint For Stunning New Ad / Arsenal To Sack Arsene Wenger, Carlo Ancelotti To Take Over? / BREAKING NEWS: Real Madrid Sacks New Manager, Lopetegui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.