Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Duck Or Eagle? You Decide. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Duck Or Eagle? You Decide. (406 Views)

Eagle Eyes (christian Thriller) / Learn From The Eagle Troubles Are Opportunities / There Are Only Two Chioces; You Decide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duck Or Eagle? You Decide. by NnaemekaImo: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2022
I was at the airport when a taxi driver approached me. The first thing I noticed in the cab was a phrase, I soon read:

Duck or Eagle? You decide.

The second thing I noticed was a clean, shiny cab, the driver well dressed, white shirt and well pressed pants, with a tie.

The taxi driver got out, opened the door for me and said:

"I am John, your chauffeur. While I'm putting your luggage away, I'd like you to read on this card what my mission is."

On the card was written....

Source
https://imoflash.com/social/duck-or-eagle-you-decide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duck Or Eagle? You Decide. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2022
NnaemekaImo:
I was at the airport when a taxi driver approached me. The first thing I noticed in the cab was a phrase, I soon read:

Duck or Eagle? You decide.

The second thing I noticed was a clean, shiny cab, the driver well dressed, white shirt and well pressed pants, with a tie.

The taxi driver got out, opened the door for me and said:

"I am John, your chauffeur. While I'm putting your luggage away, I'd like you to read on this card what my mission is."

On the card was written....

Source
https://imoflash.com/social/duck-or-eagle-you-decide

What if I choose duck? What awaits? grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Hire A Freelance Content Writer / Social Media Posts / I Need The Services Of A Proofreader/editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.