Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday (44603 Views)

Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
ShyBabe:

Send it to ur sisters and GFs over there in Nigeria, I don't need your change.

Okay German single mother association

Continue
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
MsFaith:
That's 570 million naira cash shocked
Una no dey waste time run the calculus grin
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by NoahHadNoArk: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Almunjid:

It's not his fault. If she doesn't like this kind of comments she won't dress like this. Her dressing is something else. No iota of decency in it. She doesn't look like a married woman at all.
Lol. Imagine ur Mum dressed like this on her birthday and other men were admiring her boobs. What message is she trying to pass across?

I [s]don't know where we kept our African culture and traditions.
I look forward to a day when Africans will learn and copy something meaningful and useful from our colonial masters (white men). [/s]

Peace!
Was that photo made in Africa?
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2022
RPG2020:

Okay German single mother association

Continue
Dis one is in sifia pains.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Rughus:
. Can you boast of contributing meaningfully to a man's life? And you are looking for what you have not done . Just keep quiet and don't behave like a baby. You girls always want good thing when you have not been a blessing to a man. Please nairaland guys watch out this kind of ladies. If you give to a girl and she doesn't do Same to you . Work out of that relationship. It's parasitic. It's supposed to be 50/50. It's time for us to get sense.please avoid this kind of ladies
Just shut up ND save this epistle for your sisters and girlfriends, you think every lady in Nigeria are the same, that shows how dumb most of you are, always acting like you know all but knows nothing.
The ladies in your life, must have been parasites, dependent broke beeachees.
If I could hustle my way out of Naija doing menial jobs, then I am no parasite, who would sit ND want to reap from where she did not sow.
By the way, some ladies are the breadwinners of their family, with legit source of income, which I am one of, so stop capping online, nobody sent you to date a Leach.
Not every girl, you see online or anywhere is jobless ND dependent, some are richer than most of you on here, who are always quick to insult people, broke guys are usually bitter and it's so obvious from ur write-up.
Get a life bro, I am better than all the beeachees in your life, stop dating God forsaken cheap, broke ,worn-out wh0res and go for legit and independent decent girls, Mr Shrek I too know.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Brian47(m): 2:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
It’s been long Gucci Mane drop some dope shit

Did you listen to his last album?
"So Icy Christmas"
It dropped during December.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by babatee90(m): 3:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
That’s a wife.. a real wife .. she deserves more than 1mill..

Ain’t easy seeing that kind of woman in today’s world.

Happy birthday... you worth more than a billion..

Loyalty redefined.
I tell you…without the wife…he would probably be broke right now…she deserves all she’s getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Munzy14(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for agreeing with me..
Smh...
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by qtguru(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Why won't he unconsciously do it, when the wife keeps hypnotizing him with this kind of boooobs.

Imagine this is just the boooobs, let's not imagine how the clit will look like.

She managed his money when he was in prison, and yielded profit for him
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by weljewel: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Praise God
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Happy birthday to gucci Mane's wife..
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2022
See money tongue
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by peacefuldude(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Frankicent:

Gucci Mane Back in 2014, Gucci was sentenced to three years in prison for assault and possession of a firearm. Before he turned himself in, he gave Keyshia $2 million dollars to “flip” while he was behind bars. Keyshia used that money to invest in her cosmetics line which, in turn, grossed more than $6 million dollars

So in three years she didn't have a date.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Almunjid(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Was that photo made in Africa?
Read and understand before u quote. I didn't say "Africa" as a continent but "Africans" as people.
Take an example of Africans in Brazil, they're still following their African religion, culture and traditions. Compare with Africans in America. They're lost and confused. They've thrown away their culture and tradition just to conform and be accepted by their masters and still get nothing but rejection.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

I can na.
Not a big deal jor cheesy cheesy

Ok, I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by brandsoncharlie: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

You think all girls have same mentality as your sisters and girlfriends.
Hahaha my sisters are all happily married with kids, not a irresponsible slut like you looking to reap where you did not sow.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2022
That's good. I will give my potential wife more than this.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Hahaha my sisters are all happily married with kids, not a irresponsible slut like you looking to reap where you did not sow.
Your sisters are all sluts, who had kids for other men, their husbands need to carry out a DNA test.
Nigeria has frustrated u so much, leave dat country before you think of committing sui(ide.
Online trolls always trolling people better than they are, broke and bitter niggas everywhere.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Havesomesense(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:
Future Husby will do more for me cheesy

What will you do for him?
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Havesomesense:

What will you do for him?
That's why I'm working hard, I want to be as rich as getting my husby all kinds of luxuries any time any day.
No matter how rich my husby is, I must be richer than him, Amen.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Roman7(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Cholls:
My brother 1m dolls for this Buhari regime

Alaye Gucci mane no be Nigerian rapper
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Cholls(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Roman7:

Alaye Gucci mane no be Nigerian rapper
my brother ehn! Thank you teacher wa

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Roman7(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Cholls:
my brother ehn! Thank you teacher wa

Lol....my guy
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Kylce042(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Explorers:
Gucci Mane and his wife Keyshia Ka'oir welcomed their first child together, a son named Ice Davis, just before Christmas.

In celebration of his arrival to Planet Earth, the rapper decided to give his wife the ultimate 'push present' during her birthday party on Thursday.

$1 million in cash in a box with wrapping paper.

Present opening: Ka'oir could be seen opening a box that could be mistaken for a shoe or sneaker which was full of money it's not clear if there was another box containing more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10378193/amp/Gucci-Mane-gifts-wife-Keyshia-Kaoir-1-million-birthday-celebration-push-present.html

500 and #1000 wey pipu dy manage for this side the guy don take am go space level
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by IbileIfe: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Cholls:
My brother 1m dolls for this Buhari regime
Not in NIgeria.
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

Inbox me i dey Antwerp
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Havesomesense(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

That's why I'm working hard, I want to be as rich as getting my husby all kinds of luxuries any time any day.

I like how you reason, you're smart.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Rughus: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

Just shut up ND save this epistle for your sisters and girlfriends, you think every lady in Nigeria are the same, that shows how dumb most of you are, always acting like you know all but knows nothing.
The ladies in your life, must have been parasites, dependent broke beeachees.
If I could hustle my way out of Naija doing menial jobs, then I am no parasite, who would sit ND want to reap from where she did not sow.
By the way, some ladies are the breadwinners of their family, with legit source of income, which I am one of, so stop capping online, nobody sent you to date a Leach.
Not every girl, you see online or anywhere is jobless ND dependent, some are richer than most of you on here, who are always quick to insult people, broke guys are usually bitter and it's so obvious from ur write-up.
Get a life bro, I am better than all the beeachees in your life, stop dating God forsaken cheap, broke ,worn-out wh0res and go for legit and independent decent girls, Mr Shrek I too know.
thank you my daughter
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Rughus: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

hmmmm but this sound like someone that will never bend down for her husband. Anyway let's no fight too much. We will continue to talk.looool
Re: Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday by Rughus: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
ShyBabe:

but stop insulting me I no b your mate ok. Still know how to respect people ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.