Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (62048 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aonkuuse(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrNCHlEDVDU

Founder of Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo is not responsible for my wife’s d£ath, Akpofure Rema, husband of late Akpofure Tega, exonerates pastor.

Salemgists had reported that the church’s former choir coordinator, Nnenna Kalu-Ude held that Fatoyinbo is responsible for Tega’s d£ath.

Taking to her social media handle, Nnenna also accused the popular clergyman for maltreating his workers.

She stated that Fatoyinbo suppressed his critics through occultic powers, claiming that leople who want to speak up about the “evil” going on in the church either fall ill or die mysteriously.

However, the deceased’s husband in a video on Friday, said the pastor was not responsible for his wife’s death.

He was interviewed by OAP Daddy Freeze.

He described his wife as a very amazing person, refuting claims that they had plans to leave COZA.

He said:

“My name is Akpofure Rema, the husband of Akpofure Tega. I was shocked when I turned on my phone and got a lot of text from different persons.

“My wife was a beautiful soul and an amazing person, if you have met her you would know what am talking about better. Her pastors were good to her and to me.

“She was a member of the gratitude and she served in COZA Abuja. My wife had no plans of leaving COZA. In fact myself, I just relocated to Abuja from China to join her and we had no plans of living COZA. They were other better plans.

“I want to beg you to ignore everything or anything you see online. The man called Biodun Fatoyinbo is an amazing man, Pastor Mo is an amazing person and every other names that were tagged are beautiful souls. Trust me, when you meet them you will know better.

“Whatever encounter you might have had with anybody, it’s your own cup of tea and it’s your own choice. But please take out the name Tega out of this whole scene. I mean it’s early.”

Source: https://salemgists.com/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-not-responsible-for-my-wifes-dath-tegas-husband-says/

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6927587/nnenna-kalu-ude-blasts-biodun-fatoyinbo#up

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by smartasuen(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Heaven knows best!
There is nothing hidden under the sun that won't someday be unravelled.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2022
Unserious people. See write up... We go meet for heaven... Oya, take sniper and go heaven pls. God wey creat man for earth at the beginning no come know wetin e dey do? Your wife isn't in heaven, but in d grave, she has no idea whether you are even crying. Even daddy and mummy g.o wey dey preach this lie self no wish to die one day. You hear them praying and binding that death will not locate family members of their confused sheeple. Everyone wants to go heaven but no one wish death in his family to get there. Na wa oh.Such foolery. You see them dad and mum g.o going abroad to treat headache, them no wan die and go "heaven" to "meet" God. Pastors have really brainwashed people over the centuries down till this time

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ifex370(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
The Pastors PR may not be in the highest of rankings so the public will believe every accusation leveled against him.

The reason why once you're a pastor. Your active state should be "careful" about any word or action you make. Because people expect a lot from you.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Fear fear husband

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GenAbacha(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Ode man.

Relocated from china to coza just because..

Mumu man. Be disrespecting your wife’s spirit.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Urbanchampion: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Foolish man, a Chinese Deportee. He has taken bribes from Biodun.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by jahlove4jah: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2022
That wasn't from her husband.
That was posted on her friends imsta story.
Vickyvice:
Unserious people. See his write up... We go meet for heaven... Oya, take sniper and go heaven pls. God wey creat man for earth at the beginning no come know wetin e dey do? Your wife isn't in heaven, but in d grave, she has no idea whether you are even crying. Even daddy and mummy g.o wey dey preach this lie self no wish to die one day. You hear them praying that death will not locate family members of their confused sheeple.. Such foolery. You see them dad and mum g.o going abroad to treat headache, them no wan die and go "heaven"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Sekoni003(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2022
RIP to the late woman.
However, It's a shame most Nigerians allow their emotions to get the better of them. If the COZA pastor drags this accuser to court now to prove all her claims, they'll start saying he wants to shut her up. As long as the members attend his church of their own volition and freewill and he didn't put a gun to anyone's head, there's nothing so say here. Logic over emotions anytime anyday.
Expecting the stupid mentions tho. I care lesscheesy

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Waakanda: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Now, that's from the horse's mouth... case closed cool

18 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by billynoni(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
Unserious people. See his write up... We go meet for heaven... Oya, take sniper and go heaven pls. God wey creat man for earth at the beginning no come know wetin e dey do? Your wife isn't in heaven, but in d grave, she has no idea whether you are even crying. Even daddy and mummy g.o wey dey preach this lie self no wish to die one day. You hear them praying that death will not locate family members of their confused sheeple.. Such foolery. You see them dad and mum g.o going abroad to treat headache, them no wan die and go "heaven"
I don't know who/what hurt, but ALWAYS learn to read and understand. You reading, so as to just reply and vomit out hate will embarrass you... Where on planet Earth, can a man bear Nnenna again

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by BigSarah(f): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
angry This guy reminds me of Senator Ted Cruz, can't even support his own wife...

Shameless, his tone reeks of cluelessness.
What a pushover

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by slawormiir: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Cholls(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Foolish man, a Chinese Depotee. He has taken bribes from Biodun.
my brother watch your mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by heykims(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
It is the usual change of narratives, it is not unexpected. The Olivia Popes are doing their job well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by WibusJaga: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022

When we de tell people to always keep an open mind & not to be carried away by the Social Media rants of that girl crying more than the bereaved, dem say we de support evil.

7 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GboyegaD(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
May her soul find rest with her creator. When will all these accusations end?
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by BadNews: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Ingredient88(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Okortor: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
There's a truth in every rumor, the husband might just be playing along because of the benefits he gets from the pastor since after his wife's death, hence the need for him to debunk such rumor..

However the woman might also be lying against the pastor prolly because of a deal gone wrong or just to get back at him because DAUGHTERS OF EVE can't be TRUSTED.

GOD KNOWS BEST.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by InvertedHammer: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
/
If you tell a man who returned finally from China back to Nigeria, "Listen. What has happened has happened. No amount of crying can bring her back. Oya take this N5million to reset your life. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance".....Now imagine what a desperate deportee in his shoes would say.

/

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Zagadizzz1: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tuzle(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Some people here don't only have reading problem, they also have understanding problem. Pls let us try to read twice and understanding before drawing conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by gambia(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
You can't cry more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HacheNoire: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dude talking under duress

He must have been threatened and paid-off to keep shut

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.