Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. (405 Views)

Katsina Business Man Loses Mum / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Man Loses Leg In Ghastly Motor Accident In Mbo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Tomek09(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2022
I was fired for sexual assault today.

I resumed work yesterday.

When I got into the office, I saw my colleague.

She was looking more beautiful and refreshed after the Xmas holiday.

So I decided to compliment her beauty.

I said to her "You look so beautiful and your breast fuller"

"Are you sure you are breastfeeding your son at all"?

I said this innocently and nothing more.

Unfortunately, she got upset and reported me to the management for sexual harassment.

The board had a meeting today and terminated my appointment.

I felt the matter was exaggerated.

I didn't intend to disrespect her.

I merely joke and now I have lost job.

Not the type of news I want in 2022.

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Buydata: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2022
You have to learn how to mind your business next time
Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by CreepyBlackpool: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2022
You should always consider your relationship with people before you make certain jokes.

There are people/friends/colleagues you can be total perverts around them and it's no issue at all, and there's ones you should never mention anything sexual to.

Common sense suppose tell you

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Wawelexy(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Which kain wahala be dis now? You sef why you cum look her breast now, even if u look, must u talk?... And no be say she allow press the breast sef...

Las las, oga at the top go reason d woman breast....

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Righteousness2(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
I Believe this was the point your tongue put you into trouble. Which was quite foolish for you to say.

So I decided to compliment her beauty.

I said to her "You look so beautiful and your breast fuller"

At least you have learnt how not to open your mouth and say things anyhow to people.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Anigreat: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Innocent you ko guilty you ni

The guy go extreme by telling the girl that her breast is fullershocked

If i blame the guy alone, God may punish me, let me blame the said girl too. For the guy to go that extreme, means that the girl dressed like a prostitute. For her breast to come out in full glare, means that her dress was so tight and body fitted. Let's not forget that you're addressed the way and manner you dress.

It's height of injustice for the company to sack the guy and not disciplined the girl at least by suspending her for a period of 6month.

Anyways, I am not surprised, for the company to act swiftly and sacked the guy tells a lot. It's not in my mouth you'll hear that the main boss is eating the girl secretly.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Afamsi: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2022
If you are not a homewrecker, you won't crack such jokes with somebody's wife. Learn from the incident and move on

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by doggedfighter(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Innocent ko guilty you ni

The guy go extreme by telling the girl that her breast is fullershocked

If i blame the guy alone, God may punish me, let me blame the said girl too. for the guy to go that extreme, means that the girl dressed like a prostitute. For her breast to come out in full glare, means that her dress was so tight and body fitted. Let's not forget that you're addressed the way and manner you dress.

It's height of injustice for the company to sack the guy and not disciplined the girl at least by suspending her for a period of 6month.

Anyways, I am not surprised, for the company to act swiftly and sacked the guy tells a lot. It's not in my mouth you'll hear that the main boss is eating the girl secretly.

In your bid to hurriedly go into your women blaming and bashing tirade, the story flew

past you and you ended up typing an epistle and saying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by Tomek09(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Afamsi:
If you are not a home recker, you won't crack such jokes with somebody's wife. Learn from the incident and move on
Sad.
Re: Man Loses Job After Sexualizing Female Colleague In Lagos. by illicit(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ur head is not correct at all

(1) (Reply)

I Think my boss son is an OGBANJE / Blogs18 / Breaking: Fulani Group Purchases APC Nomination Form For Jonathan; Read Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.