Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Riches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Riches (209 Views)

The Riches Are In The Niches / Lessons From Jack Ma China's Richest Man And His Rise From Rags To Riches / The Matthew Effect: Most Success Stories Are Not From Rags To Riches.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riches by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
I want to be filthy rich this year and really want to avoid mistakes I’ve had past years and seek business advice

I’ve been doing business for 2 plus and have had losses, being duped but still trying to keep up. It’s seems like it’s not working still. it’s really been rough.

I’m planning to go for a loan to boost the business but I need advice.
Re: Riches by Kingsleyebere(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2022
lildavidson:
I want to be filthy rich this year and really want to avoid mistakes I’ve had past years and seek business advice

I’ve been doing business for 2 plus and have had losses, being duped but still trying to keep up. It’s seems like it’s not working still. it’s really been rough.

I’m planning to go for a loan to boost the business but I need advice.
; And what's this business you've been doing so one can know how to advice you!
Re: Riches by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; And what's this business you've been doing so one can know how to advice you!

Provision
Re: Riches by Kingsleyebere(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2022
lildavidson:

Provision
; Ahhh if i could remember well,no much profit in the business, but where do you sell them and where do you purchase them from?
Re: Riches by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Ahhh if i could remember well,no much profit in the business, but where do you sell them and where do you purchase them from?

Get from an wholesaler to resell
Re: Riches by Kingsleyebere(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
lildavidson:

Get from an wholesaler to resell
; I know that,where are u selling them,which city or state and which market do you purchase them from?

(1) (Reply)

I Online Skill Exaggerrated / How To Design Your Mockups Logo / How To Import From Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.