Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice (26465 Views)

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by emmykk(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
chatinent:
Dem don use money die the case.

I think the father will use juju
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by jimter44(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mr Oromoni, bury your son and let him in peace. God will take over your son's case where Nigerian factors don't exist.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by treatise: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Mama d mama.
I fear who no fear una.
But you've said nothing but the truth.
It's annoying seeing those guys going scot-free.

There is a place they'd take the corpse to and his spirit would be invoke temporarily; you'd see instant justice. In the north, when a stick used in burying someone is taken to someone's house those sleeping therein won't wake from sleep until it's taken away. This life is deep
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't even like coming across this Sylvester oromoni's case. It hurts a lot cry I can even imagine the kinda pain the parents are going through.
This is so painful!! But God must arise and vindicate this small boys death, this evil people will know no peace from generation to generation, since they delight in evil, evil will follow them all the days of their life.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by seandurse(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
I stopped taking that family serious when they did that birthday and all smiling for a boy that was supposed to be resting.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
This man should shut up, and be grateful that this is not the United States.

His negligence killed that boy.

He is supposed to be awaiting trial, not asking for justice.

Isi odikwa gi maa? Are you ok up there at all?

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Goldbw122(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
God will judge them ..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by GhostWisperer: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
She hasn't bring the matter before us(real women that knows the secret of tying our wrappers to the right instead of the common and normal left), so we will just stay and watch till she's wise enough to do the needful.
May your sorrow be an open public joke when your tears are flowing.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by dangwarmai(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Uyi168:
so those bruises were self inflicted?? angry
cry
Where are the bruises?
Even if there's any bruise it means the suspects may be charged assault.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by dangwarmai(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Jamile321: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
SEe below
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by gistray: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
She hasn't bring the matter before us(real women that knows the secret of tying our wrappers to the right instead of the common and normal left), so we will just stay and watch till she's wise enough to do the needful.

To Bleep your small tight Toto won't be bad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by dangwarmai(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
SO YOU MEAN EVERYONE (THE JUDGES, THE DOCTORS, THE POLICE, YOUR OWN REPRESENTATIVES) NO SABI ANYTHING?

You can see why I usually said 'you can dive into swimming pool and your enemy will say you are raising dust '
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by everythinggirly(f): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
I feel your pain madam, it hurts so much!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by rollywise(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=109187975]This man should shut up, and be grateful that this is not the United States.

He is supposed to be awaiting trial, not asking for justice.[/quot

Oga calm down jor. Did you follow up the story? He wasn't around at the time and could only give instructions from where he was. They didn't even know what's wrong with him cuz he didn't speak up. Their focus was on a broken left as the school claimed hence he took him to warri his hometown to treat him traditionally which is the best option in this country for such case. At the time he spoke up it was too late. I can't really blame the parents. I can't blame the little boy either. The country is doomed
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Sleekfingers: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://punchng.com/i-wont-bury-my-son-even-if-it-takes-30-years-to-get-justice-sylvesters-dad/

This man should go the spiritual way. Send ESU message. Those involve in the boy's death, will all die bloody and untimely. Na just 7 days pere.......

He can never get justice in this useless country o.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
GhostWisperer:
I don't engage kids who doesnt have sense and wisdom to grab deep meanings to comment's on this forum,may all you typed return back to you in folds amen.Never in your entire life mention me,I never knew you existed before you showed your ugly and demonic self.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
GhostWisperer:
lalasticlala,seun, rule 2
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by AuntRose(f): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
HacheNoire:

Do you have a kid?

Just look at how you said?

I am certain you don’t have one! You just think is like abortion
Okay, the corpse should be kept till he gets justice right undecided
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Dfr0: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Bizibi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

what!!!!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by GhostWisperer: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't engage kids who doesnt don't have sense and wisdom to grab deep meanings to comment's on this forum,may all you typed return back to you in folds amen.Never in your entire life mention me,I never knew you existed before you showed your ugly and demonic self.
go back to school for more education and go back to church to relieve your souls of your demons making you a scatterbrained psycho.

But I love the way you cry to the mods. 4 times.

You're really hurting.

Kidult!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by GhostWisperer: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't engage kids who doesnt don't have sense and wisdom to grab deep meanings to comment's on this forum,may all you typed return back to you in folds amen.Never in your entire life mention me,I never knew you existed before you showed your ugly and demonic self.
go back to school for more education and go back to church to relieve your soul of your demons making you a scatterbrained psycho.

But I love the way you cry to the mods. 4 times.

You're really hurting.

Kidult!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by vineyardfarms: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
in Nigeria, what small money cannot do! More money can do it. Any problem money cannot solved in Nigeria does not exist. To arrive in Nigeria, you have to belong. There are two typeS of justices in nigeria, one for the rich the other for the poor. My advice, lay your son to rest, let God fight for you. Even the school authority knows the truth. The parties concern all have children of their own. Let God fight this battle. If the alligations are true, the school will die a NATURAL DEATH, FOLLOWED BY ANY INVOLVED IN COVER UP.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by HelpYourself(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
She's a weak woman that's just ranting, real women won't even go to court to seek Justice before doing the needful and every single soul involved in her son's death will get the deserved punishment. It is sad that women are no longer women.

Yes what you described is easily done but remember there is a repercussions for such vengeance.

The best time to leave them to the spiritual laws. No revenge , no anger just leave them

Sit and watch the rest take effect
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by PHIPEX(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
descartes400:

Between the first autopsy carried out by just one pathologist in warri..and the second autopsy carried out in the presence of 12 pathologists from warri, Lagos and abuja, which is more credible and believable?
If their results are not same then both of them can be wrong. All of them might be guessing otherwise 1+1 should be 2 anywhere in the world. It's a lab test not a democracy where majority wins.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Nukilia: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

To get justice in Africa, do it like our fore fathers did. Thank you

No need to swear. The God of Thunder will bring out all the children involved within 7 days and all the people who lied about the matter will be slaughtered by the fierce power of thunder...

It has happened before and it can happen again.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by fydence: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Exactly!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by fydence: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Negligent father should be ashamed and should cut his losses.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by Litmus: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tejumola856:
I hate Nigeria mhen

Nigeria is you, your friends, your family, your community people, state people and Country people. Nigeria isn't some vague abstract concept. The land does not bite, kill or impoverishes you. The land is the land and you may call it whatever you wish, the land remains the land. It makes more sense to say you hate Nigerians ( the people) not Nigeria the land although some insufferable pendantic persons may justifiably labour the point by including infrastructure, superstructure and such as collectively Nigeria..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: I Won’t Bury My Son Even If It Takes 30 Years To Get Justice by descartes400: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
PHIPEX:
If their results are not same then both of them can be wrong. All of them might be guessing otherwise 1+1 should be 2 anywhere in the world. It's a lab test not a democracy where majority wins.

A lab test that was carried by 11 eminent pathologists cannot be wrong compared to the one carried out by one pathologist.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Need My Waec Gce Center Number / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) / My Experience Playing Virtual. How I Broke The Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.