Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu (448 Views)

Omokri: I’ll Give You $100,000 If You Can Show Where CSU Registrar Denied Tinubu / How Femi Gbajiamila Rigged The Election To Become Speaker - G70 (video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu by chinjo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
I watched carefully yesterday the shameless interview Femi Fani KAYODE granted on channel's television. It shows a country where it's politicians have no sense of decency and no shame at all. In a saner society, Femi Fani Kayode shouldn't have been seen in public speaking for the APC. One thing that struck me the most about his interview was the way he intentionally and deliberately avoided mentioning Tinubu's name as a potential candidate for the APC. He totally denied the existence of Tinubu as the national leader of APC and a potential candidate. In fact, 2023 election is really going to be an interesting one indeed.
Re: How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
He knows the power block in APC and it's not controlled by tinubu

He is just a realist, buhari, Bumi, that brought him to apc don't rate tinubu so why should he

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu by GamalNasser: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
chinjo:
I watched carefully yesterday the shameless interview Femi Fani KAYODE granted on channel's television. It shows a country where it's politicians have no sense of decency and no shame at all. In a saner society, Femi Fani Kayode shouldn't have been seen in public speaking for the APC. One thing that struck me the most about his interview was the way he intentionally and deliberately avoided mentioning Tinubu's name as a potential candidate for the APC. He totally denied the existence of Tinubu as the national leader of APC and a potential candidate. In fact, 2023 election is really going to be an interesting one indeed.

Anybody who conversant with Nigerias politics today knows Tinubu is not going to contest na, only Bourdillon Mongrels believe he will

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr116: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
The frog eyed Chicago Boston and Massachusetts drug baron and his hungry Bourdillon mongrels are just wasting their time.
Re: How Femi Fani Kayode Denied Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
GamalNasser:

Anybody who conversant with Nigerias politics today knows Tinubu is not going to contest na, only Bourdillon Mongrels believe he will
he must contest and chop him grand trashing buhari is cooking for him

No running

(1) (Reply)

South China Morning Post - Chinese Lenders Move Away From Costly Projects in NGR / Ned Nwoko: The Biblical Prophet Without Honor In His Home / Amnesty Int. Turns Blind Eye To Human Rights Abuses In Nigeria, Bullies Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.