Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs (349 Views)

IF YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET GIGS ON UPWORK, READ THIS / Job Alert/vacancy - Professional Writers Needed, Apply Here Immediately! / Upwork: Getting Started And Getting Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs by Hybridwhite(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you possess the expertise necessary to produce outstanding content.

By "outstanding content," I am referring to meticulously crafted material that is devoid of grammatical errors, completely devoid of plagiarism, coherent in its narrative, directly addressing the topic at hand, and not merely filled with verbiage to meet word count quotas.

This position offers long-term prospects, and the compensation rate is set at #5 per word.

To commence our collaboration, kindly initiate contact via WhatsApp at 07054253204.

P.S.: I kindly request that you submit three samples of your work that you consider your finest and indicate your preferred niche(s).
P.S.: Please be aware that the use of AI is not permitted.
Re: Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs by THELATTERMAN(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hybridwhite:
Please reach out if you have what it takes to turn around great content.

By great content, I mean content free of grammatical errors, 100% plagiarism-free, content that makes sense, address the subject, and not just stuffing words to meet up the word count.

This is a long term position, and details about the payment will be discussed.

Kindly send me a message on Whatsapp via 07054253204, and let's get started.

PS: Send in 3 samples of your work that you are most proud of, and let me know if any niche is your honey pot.
What are your preferred Niches?
Re: Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs by Charly500(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
sent you a message on your whatsapp page. waiting for your reply. thanks
Re: Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs by aejiikae22: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Im not on Whatsapp at the moment.Do you have an email address I can send my samples to

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Volunteer Job / Youth Minister Approves N90m For Immediate Payments Of WEP Interns / Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.