Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway (2661 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AniOmaa: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Beejayy20(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
AniOmaa:
Driver killed and passengers abducted

https://twitter.com/AyRevolutionary/status/1479781260193058820

[/s]
trash!

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AniOmaa: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
trash!

Are you OK? Lmaoooo this isn't a competition for who fulani kill pass, the entire South is fuccked.

11 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AniOmaa: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
They killed the driver and kidnapped his wife

https://twitter.com/DistinguishAbd/status/1479827405225222145
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Elvinci101: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why won't they attack south west anyhow they like? When Yoruba people betrayed their own brother and freedom fighter, Sunday Osha Igboho over a plate of Amala ati Ewedu mixed with gbegiri at bourdillon's gate.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
I pass through the Lagos Ibadan expressway this morning o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elvinci101:
Why won't they attack south west anyhow they like? When Yoruba people betrayed their own brother and freedom fighter, Sunday Osha Igboho over a plate of Amala ati Ewedu mixed with gbegiri at bourdillon's gate.
Is Enugu in the South West too?

4 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nyanmiridunce: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
AniOmaa:
Driver killed and passengers abducted

https://twitter.com/AyRevolutionary/status/1479781260193058820

Liar and if person talk bad thing about y'all, your fellow flat skull mod will quickly ban.

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by MuchAdo: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
A crime is a crime irrespective of whoever commits it.

Any taunting can only make sense if it involves farmers and Fulani herders with the latter displacing the former.

After all, we have seen piggiddiootts cannibalize their brothers. And everyone is condemning it.
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AniOmaa: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Liar and if person talk bad thing about y'all, your fellow flat skull mod will quickly ban.

Yaribaa man the link is there, open it and watch the video. I don't have time for your incoherent gibberish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nyanmiridunce: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
AniOmaa:

Yaribaa man the link is there, open it and watch the video. I don't have time for your incoherent gibberish.
Nyanmiri, rest and drink a lot of water. You will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by babasolution: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yoruba and Fulani are one.slave and master

3 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Those idiots are becoming bold on daily basis

I blamed those idiot Basle selling lands & accomodating fulanis anyhow

There's need to dislodge those northerners that filled ogere axis of Lagos - Ibadan expressway

There's need to go an eye for an eye way

This is not the first time such will be happening on Lagos - Ibadan expressway as I have witnessed such live during last year

It's high time every tribe begin to get arms& ammunitions for protection against these uncircumciczed

Government of the day will never prosecute murderous Fulani herdmens so nobody should wait for help from government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

There's need to dislodge those northerners that filled ogere axis of Lagos - Ibadan expressway

This is not the first time such will be happening on Lagos - Ibadan expressway as I have witnessed such live during last year

It's high time every tribe begin to get arms& ammunitions for protection against these uncircumciczed

Government of the day will never prosecute murderous Fulani herdmens so nobody should wait for help from government
Nah wah o

Never knew the situation is this bad on the lag-IB way sad, I pass through the road today, very early in the morning.

The Govt. need to do something about this attack.
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by dasparrow: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
While Nigerians are busy online fighting each other needlessly over ethnic differences, fulani herdsmen continue to cause carnage. You all who live in cities should know that you are not safe either. When they are done kidnapping and killing people on highways, expressways and villages, they will come for you next. Instead of you all to condemn all these atrocities being committed to innocent human beings who are just trying to live their lives, you are here insulting each other over ethnic differences. I have come to the conclusion that many Nigerians are dumb. Your leaders keep you enslaved and impoverished whilst you stay fighting each other online. Mumu!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by agulion: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Is ok, we yorubas are the cause of our own problem,

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Beejayy20(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
[s]
agulion:
Is ok, we yorubas are the cause of our own problem,
[/s]
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by AllahIsSatan: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Some types of BMC stupidity is beyond redemption.

Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
trash!

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
[s]Liar and if person talk bad thing about y'all, your fellow flat skull mod will quickly ban[/s].
watch the video or are you afraid you'll have to criticize your slave masters ? It's a shame you'll rather bury your head in the sand and pretend as if nothing is wrong than criticize Fulani terrorists even if they wipe out your entire village

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

where are the cows

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by EmmaJnr1: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
trash!
what is trash here you fool. Fulani terrorist are killing people in the East and West and u almajiri from the north is saying trash. you Fulani brothers will soon see hell....it will be kill any Fulani on site...

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by EmmaJnr1: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
AniOmaa:

Are you OK? Lmaoooo this isn't a competition for who fulani kill pass, the entire South is fuccked.
that guy is a Fulani fool...he is pretending to be Yoruba to spit on igbos.
The fool is playing the divide and rule game...don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Beejayy20(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
what is trash here you fool. Fulani terrorist are killing people in the East and West and u almajiri from the north is saying trash. you Fulani brothers will soon see hell....it will be kill any Fulani on site...

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Zenithpeak(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Someone sent the video of the attack to my phone yesterday....
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by franchasng: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
dasparrow:
While Nigerians are busy online fighting each other needlessly over ethnic differences, fulani herdsmen continue to cause carnage. You all who live in cities should know that you are not safe either. When they are done kidnapping and killing people on highways, expressways and villages, they will come for you next. Instead of you all to condemn all these atrocities being committed to innocent human beings who are just trying to live their lives, you are here insulting each other over ethnic differences. I have come to the conclusion that many Nigerians are dumb. Your leaders keep you enslaved and impoverished whilst you stay fighting each other online. Mumu!
Nigeria is doomed as a nation.

You captured the scenario perfectly. Its really a shame, ordinary Fulani people that are not up to 10million disturbing the whole nation yet some idiots feel its alright in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Danjikanbauchi: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
trash!
Afonja Muslim fear God ooo. Are you mocking the dead ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Nah wah o

Never knew the situation is this bad on the lag-IB way sad, I pass through the road today, very early in the morning.

The Govt. need to do something about this attack.

It's very bad

Although whenever I'm on the highway, I dey drive like fast n furious & the day I go knock down those Malu who always ride against traffic around Ogere remain small
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
franchasng:
Nigeria is doomed as a nation.

You captured the scenario perfectly. Its really a shame, ordinary Fulani people that are not up to 10million disturbing the whole nation yet some idiots feel its alright in the name of politics

You Gerrit boss

If we are ready to wipe out those idiot, it won't take years before we eliminate them but some idiots are blind with religion & political affiliation

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

It's very bad

Although whenever I'm on the highway, I dey drive like fast n furious & the day I go knock down those Malu who always ride against traffic around Ogere remain small
grin
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by Rahkman: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2022
They did It in Central African Republic it could be done here too we can wipe out this savages

1 Like

Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by NaijirianKing: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2022
We are all Nigerians
Re: Video:suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Lagos/ibadan Expressway by NaijirianKing: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2022
We are all Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Office Workers Gather To Watch Peter OBI Chatham House Presentation / Forbes Releases Comprehensive 2023 World Billionaire Rankings / Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.