Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God (23980 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Babastrong(m): 6:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Just answer my dick first before you answer that call.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by saintzy01: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Another mummy G O
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by alexvic12: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Those of you mocking her have the least idea of God. Only man counts one sin as greater than the other; God doesn't.

If you think she's a sinner, what does it make you who is mocking her right now? By mocking her, you commit two sins; the sin of unbelief (in God's mercy and forgiving power) and the sin of pride (thinking that you're better than her).

Her spiritual journey just got started. I pray that she continues and gains strength.

Lastly, I wonder why many people think that someone can be 'too sinful' to change and be used by God.

I don't blame you guys sha. Maybe she should have not talked about this until she gains spiritual energy to withstand the backlash. I just hope that the negative words don't push her down.

May God finish his work in her life.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by yommen: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2022
emmabest2000:
Winning souls with your unclothedness littered everywhere on internet

Mumu girl

Your way no be God way. And there is nobody cannot use.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by EMIRofPUSSY: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
God can use anyone if you can make yourself available.

Stay blessed dearest Mercy Eke.

..................................Modified.........................................

Do me a favour by liking the picture on my profile.

Just click on my username and scroll down, then click LIKE under the picture.

Thanks guys.

This Green Man or whatever you call yourself, I am not going to like any picture.
Why would you create a thread and also steal the FTC?
I have observed you on this platform and you won't change.
This is 2022. Create a thread and leave FTC for us, let us use and test who has the fastest network.
I won't warn you again.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Farfalla(f): 6:48am On Jan 09, 2022
EXLOVER:
I'm not surprise at all, all them Eucharia, Liz Benson after all the waka waka them do for their prime, when market dor stop to sell, them retire to church turn Evangelist and Deaconess.

What 'waka waka' activities did Liz Benson engage herself in if I may ask? Wasn't the woman a widow who later remarried?

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by SatanTheDeviLL: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2022
I wish her accident
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by muheeb01(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing is impossible
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by November24(f): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Oh father of Light....
Thank you Jesus
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Comedian2019: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one has Finally realized that she's gradually turning into an evening newspaper and she's obviously looking for a simp man to manipulate and get married to angry angry
Simps are everywhere. But what she actually needs is your moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Another mummy G.O spotted. Indirectly, Mercy is telling the world she is still single and have repented and ready to settle down.. This i have seen
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Maniashow: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin

Bro how did you change the color of your signature?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Danjikanbauchi: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2022
The gift of God is without repentance.

Our God is merciful.

Father in heaven please if this is true, we pray you use her to your glory.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:
Mercy wants to settle down.
Abi o.... after wasting away
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by ezegenigbonine: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Amen
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Trustedpronet: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2022
It's just a dream. I once dreamt I became the president of Nigeria while I never had the intension of becoming a politician. Most dreams like yours are abortively.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by kiltoko1(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2022
2022 format

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Maniashow:

Bro how did you change the color of your signature?
Anytime you want to write, just CLICK on the Change Color Option. Choose any color that you want. You can now write whatever thing you want Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by selfdefence: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Nice one, na beta dream be that.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one has Finally realized that she's gradually turning into an evening newspaper and she's obviously looking for a simp man to manipulate and get married to angry angry

Mercy is the most approachable and friendly bb hm despite her success she’s still herself. She’s frnds to all sets of bb hms. I think she has a man also.
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Corroro: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Nice, really makes sense
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by JustforMen: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
May God use you as He has been using me to win souls, I miss my evangelism days

Body count and wokesm ministry??

Today is Sunday ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by MrPADDY(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Way to go
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by emsco(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:
You too sabi
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Emyogalanya: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2022
Good one from God. But pls try enter political circle and win them. Don't come and start chasing poor people around asking them to fast ontop their hunger. Abeg don't enter Keke to win souls. Enter plane and win those ones there. Win Dangote, Peter Obi, Buhari, Atiku, el Rufai Trump, bill gates, otedola, Adeleke etc. Win them let them also e
Work for God. Not all the time it's poor people God will call to the ministry to go and call other poor people. Was job not the richest man in the east. ? Was Abraham Isaac and Jacob not rich. ? Yet they served God. I know when you meet them you will want them to give complimentary card and appointment. A
But when you meet the poor you start giving them handbill for crusades. The people I mentioned Na crusade make them blow?
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Idamond: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Sekoni003:
I agree, she just might be Nigeria's Joyce Meyer cheesy. Hallelujah grin

I'm pray she becames..
Joyce Meyer took a big u turn.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by mediainc: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Stop lie lie first, BBnaija, mad Bobrisky and those low Budget actress can lie for Africa grin
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by freshalien: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by iscom(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2022
We are waiting
Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Hungerbadoo: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Ok na

Re: Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God by Itzurboi(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Romanoff:
Blood did not reveal this to you, only the spirit of Mummy G.O cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queeneth Hilbert Welcomes Baby Boy / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.