Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (1297 Views)

Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature / Davido Reportedly Chased Chioma Out Of The House And Beat Her / VIDEO: “tuface Came On Stage Drunk, Davido Chased Him Off The Stage” – Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by newswires: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2022

Re: . by Ppogbae: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: . by Fasindo: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Very good

I wonder why he didn't ask Obaseki to marry.
Bobrisky asking Oba to marry him is same as telling Oba to engage in homosexualism.

Oba ghato kpere
Re: . by Wawelexy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nice one, wish we can send shim out of Lagos too
Re: . by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
One week one trouble. His nickname is Portable
Re: . by Testimony1988(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
He's a man and not a woman, anybody referring to him as she, he or she is partaking in his sin.
Re: . by slawormiir: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Whether he Apologies or not or rather whether his host chased him out of edo or not

We go reason Bob risky matter for Edo state

Make he nor step leg enter Edo state again

Upper boys and ogbe boys go light am up

Ekosodin boys and ekpoma boys go first disarm am before upper boys and ogbe boys light am up

1 Like

Re: . by soundOsonic: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
They come Edo. Wetin we go use your eye see eh. Edo no be lagos
Re: . by Amudeneogu: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
If when they use human being do sarcrifie, oba would have use him do sarcrifes to bini gods. Useless man, you and oba are mates
Re: . by newswires: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ok
Re: . by Danjikanbauchi: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Useless Oba and it intolerance, tomorrow fools will travel to Europe for prostitution.

1 Like

Re: . by letitrainnow(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
How to Sell for Dummies - 3 Steps

I have been selling (online/offline) now for more than 12 years.

I have sold phones, books, online courses, real estate, consulting, software, supplements etc

And I have trained thousands of people who are successful at selling.

So, I believe I can say a thing or two.

Regardless of what you are selling online and offline, there are usually 3 steps to successful selling.

STEP 1: Sell What People Want to Buy.

I can't stress this enough.

If what you want to sell is a dud, you can as well go and line up for Don Jazzy's next giveaway because your chances of making money is higher with that.

This is important regardless of the nature of your market.

If it is food, focus on the type of food people want and how they want it.

Same with clothing.

Same with real estate.

Phones, electronics, software etc

STEP 2: Get Quality Leads

Leads are people who are likely to become buyers of what you are selling.

This is where selling starts from.

Your job here is to go out there and FIND high quality leads.

High quality leads are people who are INTERESTED in what you are selling and can AFFORD it.

E.g.

Let's say you are selling weight loss tea.

You have to ask yourself - Who are the people that are likely to buy this tea and how can I find them?

Use the same formula for anything you are selling.

ASK:

Who are the people that are likely to buy XYZ and how can I find them?

Once you know where to find them, go there and do whatever you can to attract them.

You can get them into a Whatsapp contact list, social media following, Email list etc

There are hundreds of ways to generate leads both online and offline.

One real estate millionaire I know started his business by printing newsletters about real estate and he would go to VI to distribute them to people who look like they can afford real estate.

That is how he generated his list of leads.

You can also use Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, radio, influencers, Twitter etc

STEP 3: Convert them to buyers

Once you have access to the leads, the next step is to sell to them.

There are various ways to do this based on what you are selling.

For example, someone selling real estate will sell a different way from someone selling a weight loss tea.

The main thing about converting leads to buyers is to remember these 3 things:

i. People won't buy from you if they can't trust you.

ii. People won't buy if you are unable to address their objections.

iii. People won't buy if they sense that the product won't make them happy.

That is it.

Those are the 3 steps to selling anything either you are an affiliate marketer, realtor, ecommerce merchant, digital product owner etc

Of course, the dynamics involved in steps 2 and 3 will change based on what you are selling.

For instance, someone selling an interior design service can acquire leads via social media and eventually convert them to customers via DMs, Whatsapp messages and calls.

Another person selling real estate might get their leads from an article in the news paper and eventually convert them to customers via Whatsapp messages, property inspection and one on one closing.

You may also find someone who has the type of leads that will be interested in what you are selling & have a deal with them or pay them so you can sell to their list of leads.

That works too.

But you will see that it is still within the scope of the 3 steps.

One more thing...

Check my signature for the book that will get you started right away
Re: . by FarahAideed: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Testimony1988:
He's a man and not a woman, anybody referring to him as she, he or she is partaking in his sin.

A dirty smelly man at that
Re: . by LILTJAY: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Useless Oba and it intolerance, tomorrow fools will travel to Europe for prostitution.
grin grin
Re: . by Testimony1988(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
FarahAideed:

A dirty smelly man at that
It's well with him.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember The Starving Child On The Street Who Was Saved By A White Woman? / Etinosa Reacts To Harrysong's Marriage Crisis: 'i Got Married To A Monster At 22 / Justintimberlake,cameron Diaz Split?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.