Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia (896 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / Why Do German Shepherd Bite A Lot? 6 Tips To Stop Dogs From Biting / Do Not Feed You Dogs This Foods!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by digitite: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you need puppies and other breeds of dogs, we can supply you from Russia at affordable rate. Just whatsapp me for more info.
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by Ammishaddai: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
What breed ? And can you get a pure breed Volkosoby ?
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by digitite: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
What breed ? And can you get a pure breed Volkosoby ?
Can you kindly send the pictures to my whatsapp number. I will forward it to my brother, who is a breeder in Russia to check for you.
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by Ammishaddai: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
digitite:
Can you kindly send the pictures to my whatsapp number. I will forward it to my brother, who is a breeder in Russia to check for you.
Here it is . It is wolf dog , and it is mostly used in search and rescue operations and border patrols .

Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by missjekyll: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
You live in the tropics with a dog built for Siberia?
Why are you punishing this dog? You will still only give it indomie and chain it beside the gate. No walks, no treats, no proper training sef. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by laluski(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
digitite:
If you need puppies and other breeds of dogs, we can supply you from Russia at affordable rate. Just whatsapp me for more info.

Am interested, I'll contact you..nice one
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by digitite: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Here it is . It is wolf dog , and it is mostly used in search and rescue operations and border patrols .
Wow, thats cool. Please post it on my whatsapp, so that I can forward it to my bros in Russia, he will get it for you.
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by digitite: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2022
laluski:

Am interested, I'll contact you..nice one
Okay. We will be waiting.
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by Cujo007: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
How does one get in touch with you?
Re: We Can Supply You Dogs From Russia by digitite: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Cujo007:
How does one get in touch with you?

Just drop me a whatsapp message and I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Very affordable Male German Shepherd Puppy / Monkey Gives First Aid To Electrocuted Friend / New Species Of Amphibians Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.